Border Wall construction to be re-started to stop terrorist invasion on Southern border

Mexico built a wall during the Trump administration.

They did that by detaining illegals before they got to the US border.

Same effect.

Biden is too dumb to understand that.
Yep..kinda like when he said we can save $250 billion if we control guns.

She hasn't even uttered a word in public about it.
Hey! She’s just enjoying being the first African/American, Caucasian, Latino, Native American woman to be VP. Why all the hate? Why can’t people just let her enjoy herself and not worry about work? Misogynist Racist Pigs.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Biden officials defend border response as number of migrant children in U.S. custody tops 20,000

The Biden administration is defending its response to the historic number of migrant children crossing the U.S.-Mexico border alone, touting efforts to open more than 20,000 beds for the minors, as well as assistance to Central American communities suffering from poverty, violence and natural disasters.

"We have made significant progress," one senior Biden administration who requested anonymity said during a call with reporters on Wednesday.

The same people that said we need to raise taxes on cigarettes to discourage people from smoking and we need to raise taxes on gasoline to incentivize people to drive electric vehicles now think that government rules and laws have no effect on migrants coming to the United States.

I’ve never been in favor of no wall or barrier of any type on our southern border. I have been opposed to the treatment of innocent children under Trump. And, I have ridiculed the “big beautiful wall that Mexico will pay for” as just complete lunacy and false bravado by Trump. I stand by both of those positions. If the Biden government believes sections need to by replaced, repaired etc. then so be it. I don’t disappear from threads. I just don’t feel the desire to be on them nonstop. Truthfully, the really stupid one liners used to deflect do get old, but that seems to be the Yappi way.
As Crusaders said, all of a sudden walls arent racist.

How have children been treated under Biden (or Obama)?

No one said theyd pay for it outright. You recoup the money in various ways after its built. Did you pay for your car before it was built?

The new mantra on the wall is.....

"We were all for it", but Trump said he was going to make Mexico pay for it.
They were all for a racist wall? Well they are the party of Robert Byrd and Joe "racial jungles" Biden...

So the actual treatment of the kids don't matter...just that biden shows "some empathy?"

Btw - sleepy joe doesn't even know where he is most of the time let alone showing "some empathy."

Hope that helps.
Virtue signaling always trumps real substantive action on the left.

As he allows 500 kids to get stuffed into a cell that is supposed to hold less than 50. (I believe it's more like 32)

Yeah, I just saw the video of the kids.... they looked like hamsters in a glass aquarium. There is no room for them to move around in. It is the basic double standards.

He told his VP to take care of it 14 days ago.

She still hasn't been down to the border to check things out for herself.
She did laugh about it to express it's not a serious situation. "Crisis? What crisis?"

Imagine how desperate a parent must be to save their child by sending him/her into a foreign country without them. Truly sad.

Or how irresponsible it was for the Democratic Party to invite them to come. Truly sad when a party picks votes over the safety and lives of children.

Well, I guess they are not white children so Biden don't care. "Not sending my kids to a racial jungle"

Imagine how desperate a parent must be to save their child by sending him/her into a foreign country without them. Truly sad.
And when the liberals make these kids citizens they can bring mom and pop and the rest of the family.

Biden officials defend border response as number of migrant children in U.S. custody tops 20,000

The same people that said we need to raise taxes on cigarettes to discourage people from smoking and we need to raise taxes on gasoline to incentivize people to drive electric vehicles now think that government rules and laws have no effect on migrants coming to the United States.
Weve been pouring money into Central America for decades and the problems persist. As always the lefts answer is throw more money at it.

The dirty little secret is these countries will never improve as long as people keep fleeing. At some point you have to stand and fight. Eliminate the incentive to flee and force people to make the changes they want to see.

Trump ran for POTUS because of politicians like Joe. 50+ years of throwing money at the same problems that never get solved. Its all Joe knows.

Did not Trump at times at least threaten to pull the aid money to countries if they did not get their act together and put a stop to their mass exodus? Was it not the D's I heard saying you can't do that, we need to have studies and plans and figure out the best way to throw more money not less at the problem.