Border Wall construction to be re-started to stop terrorist invasion on Southern border

Welp, we’re going to lose a few more Lib posters after this one. Defending the constant hypocrisy of the Biden administration has become too taxing. Not even sure I’ve seen LC since it’s been 2021. The biggest hypocrite, ProV, had to take a several week hiatus just to recharge his stupidity enough to present nonsensical ?. TigerPaw and BlueFalcon disappear from threads that are increasingly more difficult for even them to debate against. Slappy doesn’t know the difference between jaywalking and a felony. Psycho Dad provides pure gold, gets called on it, then never revisits his own hypocrisy. Pretty soon, Yappi will be a very busy man, creating multiple ghost accounts just to keep traffic up!

Welp, we’re going to lose a few more Lib posters after this one. Defending the constant hypocrisy of the Biden administration has become too taxing. Not even sure I’ve seen LC since it’s been 2021. The biggest hypocrite, ProV, had to take a several week hiatus just to recharge his stupidity enough to present nonsensical ?. TigerPaw and BlueFalcon disappear from threads that are increasingly more difficult for even them to debate against. Slappy doesn’t know the difference between jaywalking and a felony. Psycho Dad provides pure gold, gets called on it, then never revisits his own hypocrisy. Pretty soon, Yappi will be a very busy man, creating multiple ghost accounts just to keep traffic up!

I’ve never been in favor of no wall or barrier of any type on our southern border. I have been opposed to the treatment of innocent children under Trump. And, I have ridiculed the “big beautiful wall that Mexico will pay for” as just complete lunacy and false bravado by Trump. I stand by both of those positions. If the Biden government believes sections need to by replaced, repaired etc. then so be it. I don’t disappear from threads. I just don’t feel the desire to be on them nonstop. Truthfully, the really stupid one liners used to deflect do get old, but that seems to be the Yappi way.

I’ve never been in favor of no wall or barrier of any type on our southern border. I have been opposed to the treatment of innocent children under Trump. And, I have ridiculed the “big beautiful wall that Mexico will pay for” as just complete lunacy and false bravado by Trump. I stand by both of those positions. If the Biden government believes sections need to by replaced, repaired etc. then so be it. I don’t disappear from threads. I just don’t feel the desire to be on them nonstop. Truthfully, the really stupid one liners used to deflect do get old, but that seems to be the Yappi way.
Mexico built a wall during the Trump administration.

They did that by detaining illegals before they got to the US border.

Same effect.

Biden is too dumb to understand that.

You opposed to Biden's treatment of the kids too then?

He appears to be trying to show some empathy. Trump gloated.
So the actual treatment of the kids don't matter...just that biden shows "some empathy?"

Btw - sleepy joe doesn't even know where he is most of the time let alone showing "some empathy."

Hope that helps.

So the actual treatment of the kids don't matter...just that biden shows "some empathy?"

Btw - sleepy joe doesn't even know where he is most of the time let alone showing "some empathy."

Hope that helps.
Trump bullied those children and bragged about it. In my world, that makes you an A-hole and a coward.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Trump bullied those children and bragged about it. In my world, that makes you an A-hole and a coward.
You do realize the real low life people are the parents that pay to let some coyote drop their young kids over a 14 ft wall out in the desolate part of our country. I can not even think of words to describe a parent that would do that.

You do realize the real low life people are the parents that pay to let some coyote drop their young kids over a 14 ft wall out in the desolate part of our country. I can not even think of words to describe a parent that would do that.

Imagine how desperate a parent must be to save their child by sending him/her into a foreign country without them. Truly sad.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Hey, at least TrueEagle is here trying to make sense of it and not avoiding realty like the others. Not that he’ll make sense of it or win the argument.

Agreed.

BlueBeagle gets points for taking the beating the others deserve.

My question is, has Babbles asked the fake African if he's allowed to restart the border wall? This doesn't sound like he's gone through the proper channels.