Blake Shooting

So deflection is your way of answering a legitimate question? The dude had a rap sheet a mile long with six kids from four different woman and if he was white you wouldn’t give a rats butt and you know it. Difference between you and I is if he was white I would say he deserved what he got. Celebrate the dude, that’s laughable.
your laughable, when did i celebrate him???? please show me when. rap sheet a mile long, show me his rap sheet. nobody deserves to get shot in the back.....PERIOD.

They did not shoot him in the back as he walked to his car. He was shot because he started to reach into his car. The officers do not know what he is reaching for. At that time the suspect's back was the target presented to the officer who shot him. One police officer did not shoot because his line of shot would have been into the car where the kids were. The other officer's line of shot was impacted by the officer pulling on his shirt. The suspect was shot until he was neutralized.
He shot him in the back....PERIOD. Tell yourself what you want.

Please locate a post where anyone defended a white criminal that was shot attempting to evade police capture.

I think you'll find, despite your racist tone and allegations, that the majority on this board support the actions of police when dealing with criminals regardless of race. Where you will find exceptions are with black authors and brain-dead liberal sycophants.
When i defend Blake???? I said he shouldve complied. If saying he didnt deserve to be shot in the back is your definition of defending him so be it. Please cite my "racist tone and allegations" in any of my posts. I get it, your ok with cowards shooting a man in the back. Marshall Matt Dillon would be ashamed of you

Oh, I get it now.

If there is an active shooter the police are obligated to move around to his front so that they do not shoot him in the back.

Otherwise they are cowards, because they shot him in the back.

The situation isn't relevant.

Now I understand. My bad.
If Blake had a gun and was shooting at police this post would be relevant

When i defend Blake???? I said he shouldve complied. If saying he didnt deserve to be shot in the back is your definition of defending him so be it. Please cite my "racist tone and allegations" in any of my posts. I get it, your ok with cowards shooting a man in the back. Marshall Matt Dillon would be ashamed of you
You hate white people and you know it

Such a Model Human Being - I heard he Just got his Shackles off a few days ago !!

If Blake had a gun and was shooting at police this post would be relevant

So the situation is relevant?

What if he had a gun in his pants and he reached for it, after ignoring multiple commands to not do it? Could they shoot him in the back then? Or would that be cowardly?

What if they shot him from the front while he reached into the car, after ignoring multiple commands to stop? Would that be acceptable to you then?
Or would they still be cowards?

So deflection is your way of answering a legitimate question? The dude had a rap sheet a mile long with six kids from four different woman and if he was white you wouldn’t give a rats butt and you know it. Difference between you and I is if he was white I would say he deserved what he got. Celebrate the dude, that’s laughable.
Trump has had 5 kids by 3 woman so they are cut from the same cloth.

Where should he have been shot after resisting arrest and escaping from a stun gun, and heading to his vehicle with a weapon and turning his back on the police? If you are taking your protocols from Gunsmoke, it would probably help for you to get training in the 21st or even the 20th century.

So the situation is relevant?

What if he had a gun in his pants and he reached for it, after ignoring multiple commands to not do it? Could they shoot him in the back then? Or would that be cowardly?

What if they shot him from the front while he reached into the car, after ignoring multiple commands to stop? Would that be acceptable to you then?
Or would they still be cowards?
What if, what if, what if...cowards for shooting a man in the back....PERIOD

Where should he have been shot after resisting arrest and escaping from a stun gun, and heading to his vehicle with a weapon and turning his back on the police? If you are taking your protocols from Gunsmoke, it would probably help for you to get training in the 21st or even the 20th century.
No century would agree with shooting a man in the back!! He ran with a weapon and turned his to police and they was threatened? Lets see how the courts feel

Love how people know all about the actions of police officers without spending 1 hour as one ever.
I never have either, would never want to. But this doesn’t mean I dont have any self awareness and can’t figure out how unpredictable and dangerous it can be.

Love how people know all about the actions of police officers without spending 1 hour as one ever.
I never have either, would never want to. But this doesn’t mean I dont have any self awareness and can’t figure out how unpredictable and dangerous it can be.

Great Post .... A day in the Shoes of an Experienced Police Officer would Change alot of Minds !!!!!

Iran still cuts Fingers Off for Stealing !! and Saudi Arabia did a few years ago ... still may

download.jpg

Meanwhile .... the US does alot of Wrist Slapping