Blake Shooting

Prov1..

Blake was a POS. He was a child rapist, had 6 kids by four different women at least. He was felon. You and the rest of your ilk complaining about this guy getting shot is comparable to white people complaining that Epstein was murdered in prison. Why the difference? You black people like criminals?
I have also complained that Epstein was murdered and Barr covered it up. I believe Epstein should have seen his day in court and fell the exact same way about Blake.

I understand things can change yet again but I’m sticking with the original story. Blake was unarmed when he was shot 7 times in the back.

The actual story is:
"Blake was a felon with a warrant out for his arrest, he resisted arrest and ignored the orders of law enforcement. He was shot as a result of his actions before he could hurt others".

You should probably stick to the truth on this one.

I'm guessing when the person in question says they have a knife in their possession that qualifies?
It does not make him armed. Listen dude....this whole narrative is non sensical. It starts with he was carrying a knife. At this point, I am not sure if that is still being asserted. Was he carrying a knife or not?

Multiple sources are saying the same thing. Blake said he had a knife in his possession and the police found another one in the car.
So he did have one in his position or not? You keep saying another one. Is there 2 knives or not?

I don’t know why. Maybe he thought the officers would kneel on his neck for 9 minutes and suffocate him and he had a better chance for survival to let them know he had a knife and was going to his car to get a 2nd one. Nothing about this entire narrative makes a lick of sense to me.
Apparently you missed the autopsy report on Floyd. The cause of death was not asphyxiation. But they did find fentynol, meth and pot in his system. Given that knowledge and the complete video of his arrest it shows this guy was whacked out on drugs which led to another inciednce of non-complying with police orders just like Blake. When will these 'criminals" learn, Comply and you don't die!

amazing how with very few facts everyone of our yappi posters were able to draw the same political view expected. Extra credit to those creating new facts to bolster their argument.

Hmmm, so the suspect says he has a knife, cops see something in his hand, that could be a knife. Cops should be smart enough to know to ignore what he has in his hand, and know that the knife being referred to, is actually in his vehicle. Is that how you see it? Regardless the suspect defies their orders to stop and proceeded to his car, where he could have a gun. But the cops should know he doesn't have a gun, despite them actually knowing he has used a gun in a previous crime.
I never said the cops should know anything about what is in the car. You guys are missing the entire point. Nobody is arguing that this guy put himself in the situation that resulted in his condition. The question is that were the officers actions legal and justifiable. I watched an interview with a former Kenosha cop this morning and while he would not comment on this case, he said they are trained to use enough force to immobilize or disable the threat. The question is if shooting him 7 times in the back is excessive or was there better options to accomplish the same thing. The law does not allow police to take the least risky action. It requires them to take the most reasonable actions given the threat. BTW....Barr just announced a federal civil rights investigation into the shooting. It seems that they feel their is just cause to investigate.

Last edited:
Apparently you missed the autopsy report on Floyd. The cause of death was not asphyxiation. But they did find fentynol, meth and pot in his system. Given that knowledge and the complete video of his arrest it shows this guy was whacked out on drugs which led to another inciednce of non-complying with police orders just like Blake. When will these 'criminals" learn, Comply and you don't die!

The coroner determined the cause of death was "His official cause of death is listed as "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restrain, and neck compression", which in plain English means the knee pressing into his neck resulted in cardiac arrest. It is taken directly from the medical examiner report.

I have also complained that Epstein was murdered and Barr covered it up. I believe Epstein should have seen his day in court and fell the exact same way about Blake.
He will...he'll just have 7 holes in him when he comes in the court room. He lost his rights when he resisted arrest and went for a weapon.

So... The Shooter is In Custody...... Unharmed ?

and Blake got Shot ? How could this Happen ?

We Don't Need to Research why Perps Resisting arrest Get Shot !

I never said the cops should know anything about what is in the car. You guys are missing the entire point. Nobody is arguing that this guy put himself in the situation that resulted in his condition. The question is that were the officers actions legal and justifiable. I watched an interview with a former Kenosha cop this morning and while he would not comment on this case, he said they are trained to use enough force to immobilize or disable the threat. The question is if shooting him 7 times in the back is excessive or was there better options to accomplish the same thing. The law does not allow police to take the least risky action. It requires them to take the most reasonable actions given the threat. BTW....Barr just announced a federal civil rights investigation into the shooting. It seems that they feel their is just cause to investigate.
An investigation based on what? Blake being black and the officer white? Again..why do you care so much about a child rapist?

He will...he'll just have 7 holes in him when he comes in the court room. He lost his rights when he resisted arrest and went for a weapon.
Betting there is a better chance that the only courtroom he sees is a civil one. That said, it will likely be settled before that even happens.

An investigation based on what? Blake being black and the officer white? Again..why do you care so much about a child rapist?
I don't really care about him and he has not been convicted of sexual assault. As we know from all the Trump accusers, you are not a rapist unless you are convicted. Regarding the civil rights investigation, I am not sure why but could guess. Bill Barr will have to answer that one.

Betting there is a better chance that the only courtroom he sees is a civil one. That said, it will likely be settled before that even happens.
Maybe he'll have enough money to buy some crack and have enough left to meet his child support.

Complete conjecture on my part.

He had the knife on his person. He dropped it and it ended up on the floorboard when he was shot.
OK...so if he was not retrieving a weapon because he already had it. Since he did not have intention of using it, was he trying to put it in the car?

So he did have one in his position or not? You keep saying another one. Is there 2 knives or not?
Holy crap...I'll type slowly. Blake said he had a knife in his possession AND the police found an additional knife in the car. Dense.

OK...so if he was not retrieving a weapon because he already had it. Since he did not have intention of using it, was he trying to put it in the car?

Good question. And one the police did not know the answer to at the time of the incident.

Why was he reaching into the car? In that situation, I think it is reasonable to think that he was going to grab a more potent weapon.

Thus, the police decided to neutralize him.

amazing how with very few facts everyone of our yappi posters were able to draw the same political view expected. Extra credit to those creating new facts to bolster their argument.
What new facts? Everything I've stated was reported in multiple sources. What facts do you have?

I don't really care about him and he has not been convicted of sexual assault. As we know from all the Trump accusers, you are not a rapist unless you are convicted. Regarding the civil rights investigation, I am not sure why but could guess. Bill Barr will have to answer that one.
Welp, Blake is paralyzed from the waist down and Proderp is paralyzed from the neck up, so you figure it out
Well...his days of producing kids like a feral dog are over. Might save the taxpayers money in the long run.