Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson Accuses Suburban Schools of Recruiting

A podcast interview with Bishop Sycamore OT Justin Daniel:
Wow. I can't believe how many lies they filled this guy's head with. And he was even scammed before by another fake school. He graduated in 2020 and he thinks he still has two years of "high school eligibility" left.

Here's a new article about some of their "international" players.

https://www.americanfootballinterna...-sycamores-madness-nearly-went-international/

Three players were listed on the roster given to Hoban but they were never on the team. They weren't even in the United States. And this Justin Daniel wasn't on the roster at all but he played against Hoban. So much for exposure. Their rosters have always been sketchy and I always thought they were just being deceptive. Now I'm starting to think Roy Johnson is a sociopath who doesn't care who is on the team or what their names are as long as he can put 11 bodies on the field so he gets paid.

Last edited:
Wow. I can't believe how many lies they filled this guy's head with. And he was even scammed before by another fake school.

https://www.americanfootballinterna...-sycamores-madness-nearly-went-international/

Three players were listed on the roster given to Hoban but they were never on the team. They weren't even in the United States. And this Justin Daniel wasn't on the roster at all but he played against Hoban. So much for exposure. Their rosters have always been sketchy and I always thought they were just being deceptive. Now I'm starting to think Roy Johnson is a sociopath who doesn't care who is on the team or what their names are as long as he can put 11 bodies on the field so he gets paid.
I agree. We all knew that kid in high school that could never tell the truth and everyone knew it…is this whole situation that kid?

Everyone knew this was a scam for years now , but YAPPI decides to leave this thread of this immoral program's leader a FELON , accusing a couple of publics of recruiting BASED ON NOTHING . Nice . If anything this dude was showing up trying to recruit kids from public programs and was successful in some cases to the detriment of the kids. So this thread has enough credibility to stay up and cast aspersions on a couple programs as if the accusers have ANY CREDIBILITY ? Why is this still up ?

The intent of the thread was to expose Roy Johnson for what he is, a sociopathic manipulator who will do and say anything to take advantage of anyone he can make a buck off of.
Yes and the thread name keeps those two programs names up there in a negative untrue light. Him saying that doesn't benefit him in any way I can see . Exposing him with another thread name without having his baseless accusations that besmirch other programs with the word recruiting next to them for months doesn't seem like the best way to do this . Yes there are other threads , why keep this one up when it doesn't have anything to do with Pick Central or Coffman ?

Yes and the thread name keeps those two programs names up there in a negative untrue light. Him saying that doesn't benefit him in any way I can see . Exposing him with another thread name without having his baseless accusations that besmirch other programs with the word recruiting next to them for months doesn't seem like the best way to do this . Yes there are other threads , why keep this one up when it doesn't have anything to do with Pick Central or Coffman ?
Understood, I have changed the title.

Yappi better read up on his records retention/ litigation hold policy because I am sure these threads (at least the ones with the back and forth with Jersey Flyer) are going to be subpoenaed at some point in connection with various criminal and civil fraud investigations. The information provided to create the Jersey Flyer and Garden State Baller accounts will be of particular interest I'd suspect!

Last edited:
The original interview that started this thread has long been removed. I can't even recall the guy's name that had the podcast. I wonder if he has plans for a follow up interview with Roy or another BS character.

Last edited:
Wow. I can't believe how many lies they filled this guy's head with. And he was even scammed before by another fake school.

These clowns came calling for my kid a couple years ago with COF Academy. I sat and listened, they showed me pictures of the campus being built around Easton area. i instantly went to google maps and asked them to point out where exactly the campus was being built and they tried to move on like i wasn't asking. When i asked when classes begin they had ZERO idea and just made something up. Needless to say, that meeting didn't last long.

FWIW, public records in Delaware Municipal Court show the bench warrant for Roy Johnson has been recalled. It looks like Roy appeared in court 9/8 with his attorney and admitted to a probation violation. The judge slapped his wrist and just extended his probation for a few months. Also, looks like Roy avoided any jail time and a new mugshot on this warrant. For those wondering, this is the case where Roy was originally charged with domestic violence and assault but in a plea deal was found guilty of criminal mischief.