Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson Accuses Suburban Schools of Recruiting

I thought I would repost some of jersey flyer's statements from the earlier part of this thread.

1. I have the entire, published list of all 26 D1-offered student-athletes that was part of the Media Kit which was submitted to ESPN in preparation for the nationally-televised game vs IMG on 8/29. It exists. Tune-in that night to hear them all

2 .Wrong. All 113 players currently roster attend classes (online/in-person) Mon-Fri.

3. I visited the Bishop Sycamore complex on 7/16, the Friday before camp started. That's why no players were in the aforementioned pics. All 100+ players started arriving later that weekend.

4. I have the entire, published list of all 26 D1-offered student-athletes that was part of the Media Kit which was submitted to ESPN in preparation for the nationally-televised game vs IMG on 8/29. It exists. Tune-in that night to hear them all!

5. Sham teams don't get showcased on ESPN vs IMG in prime time!! Hope you'll join us in Canton on 8/29.

6. You don't think ESPN has a system of checks and balances to prevent such?

7. Those were the lean years. 2021 is a different animal. 100+ players currently on the roster from all over the USA are now calling Columbus home. Stay tuned! #IMGnorth

8. With over 100+ players on the current roster, I recently recommended to the powers at be that BS should field two teams: A Varsity team and a National team. I'll keep you posted on my progress as this would quiet most of the critics as you stated above.

9. Yes, several philanthropists in the Columbus and Youngstown areas are 100% supporting the school.

10. I'm a devout Christian. I never lie. Honestly.

Last edited:
I thought I would repost some of jersey flyer's statements from the earlier part of this thread.

1. I have the entire, published list of all 26 D1-offered student-athletes that was part of the Media Kit which was submitted to ESPN in preparation for the nationally-televised game vs IMG on 8/29. It exists. Tune-in that night to hear them all

2 .Wrong. All 113 players currently roster attend classes (online/in-person) Mon-Fri.

3. I visited the Bishop Sycamore complex on 7/16, the Friday before camp started. That's why no players were in the aforementioned pics. All 100+ players started arriving later that weekend.

4. I have the entire, published list of all 26 D1-offered student-athletes that was part of the Media Kit which was submitted to ESPN in preparation for the nationally-televised game vs IMG on 8/29. It exists. Tune-in that night to hear them all!

5. Sham teams don't get showcased on ESPN vs IMG in prime time!! Hope you'll join us in Canton on 8/29.

6. You don't think ESPN has a system of checks and balances to prevent such?

7. Those were the lean years. 2021 is a different animal. 100+ players currently on the roster from all over the USA are now calling Columbus home. Stay tuned! #IMGnorth

8. With over 100+ players on the current roster, I recently recommended to the powers at be that BS should field two teams: A Varsity team and a National team. I'll keep you posted on my progress as this would quiet most of the critics as you stated above.

9. Yes, several philanthropists in the Columbus and Youngstown areas are 100% supporting the school.

wow. Not one statement appears to be true, and he is still defending them on twitter, comparing the accusations to the Duke Lacrosse case?

B3330C29-D82F-46E2-AC44-3C2FD0A7D644.png

Columbus Bishop Sycamore "club"
08/19 A Akron Archbishop Hoban L 0-38
08/27 A McKees Rocks Sto-Rox (PA) L 7-19
08/29 N Bradenton IMG Academy (FL) L 0-58
09/03 N Unknown Opponent ()
09/10 N Unknown Opponent ()
09/17 N Unknown Opponent ()
09/24 N Unknown Opponent ()
10/01 N Unknown Opponent ()
10/08 N Unknown Opponent ()
10/15 N Unknown Opponent ()
10/22 N Unknown Opponent ()

Columbus Bishop Sycamore "club"
08/19 A Akron Archbishop Hoban L 0-38
08/27 A McKees Rocks Sto-Rox (PA) L 7-19
08/29 N Bradenton IMG Academy (FL) L 0-58
09/03 N Unknown Opponent ()
09/10 N Unknown Opponent ()
09/17 N Unknown Opponent ()
09/24 N Unknown Opponent ()
10/01 N Unknown Opponent ()
10/08 N Unknown Opponent ()
10/15 N Unknown Opponent ()
10/22 N Unknown Opponent ()

How will this affect the standings in the Texas Christian Athletic League? ?

Reactions: y2h
Yknow, with all the constant Yappi features, I have to wonder if the site’s traffic has gone up any considerable amount within the last couple days…