Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson Accuses Suburban Schools of Recruiting

As public records indicate, Roy Johnson has had an outstanding bench warrant since 7/2. I realize the warrant is just for a probation violation, but the guy should not be that hard to find. Is there some reason a sheriff's deputy or other police department has not arrested him by now?

So it is the Varsity team not the National team that will play Hoban tomorrow, correct?
I guess no response is necessary, it's already established that the National team is not playing Hoban. But that would mean we're not going to be seeing some of the players with D1 offers on the Prep Gridiron Logistics worldwide broadcast. If it's not the National team then some of the players mentioned by head coach Roy Johnson on the podcast won't be in the game; Armond Scott, Jeremy Naborne, Trilian Harris, Jaylen Knight. Then there's Adrian Brown, Justin Daniel, Malkolm Wright, Greg Sullivan-Crockett, Jonah Sellers, Dylan Fulmer, Elijah Montgomery and Mecose Todd. Their senior season was in 2019, obviously they're not going to be playing in a high school game in 2021.

So I guess the question is how many players with D1 offers will I be seeing if I buy this subscription to watch a high school football game?

Last edited:
I guess no response is necessary, it's already established that the National team is not playing Hoban. But that would mean we're not going to be seeing some of the players with D1 offers on the Prep Gridiron Logistics worldwide broadcast. If it's not the National team some of the players mentioned by head coach Roy Johnson on the podcast won't be in the game; Armond Scott, Jeremy Naborne, Trilian Harris, Jaylen Knight. Then there's Adrian Brown, Justin Daniel, Malkolm Wright, Greg Sullivan-Crockett, Jonah Sellers, Dylan Fulmer, Elijah Montgomery and Todd Mecose. Their senior season was in 2019, obviously they're not going to be playing in a high school game in 2021.

So I guess the question is how many players with D1 offers will I be seeing if I buy this subscription to watch a high school football game?
Z E R O

I am willing to bet there is no National and Varsity team. If they have one full team then I'll be shocked. Hoban will be playing whoever they can get to line up against them. 20 year olds most likely.

As public records indicate, Roy Johnson has had an outstanding bench warrant since 7/2. I realize the warrant is just for a probation violation, but the guy should not be that hard to find. Is there some reason a sheriff's deputy or other police department has not arrested him by now?
Wouldn't it be funny if the Delaware County Sheriff knew exactly where he will be at 7:00 PM Thursday, August 19th? I'm still wondering how he passed the school's background check and got a Pupil Activity Permit from the Ohio Department of Education.

I guess no response is necessary, it's already established that the National team is not playing Hoban. But that would mean we're not going to be seeing some of the players with D1 offers on the Prep Gridiron Logistics worldwide broadcast. If it's not the National team then some of the players mentioned by head coach Roy Johnson on the podcast won't be in the game; Armond Scott, Jeremy Naborne, Trilian Harris, Jaylen Knight. Then there's Adrian Brown, Justin Daniel, Malkolm Wright, Greg Sullivan-Crockett, Jonah Sellers, Dylan Fulmer, Elijah Montgomery and Todd Mecose. Their senior season was in 2019, obviously they're not going to be playing in a high school game in 2021.

I’m not defending BS whatsoever, the impression I’m getting is at this point they are not sure who or how many players they will have Thursday evening. As they have done in many events in the past, they just don’t submit a roster. Some events/schools kick them out, others say screw it, rather play whatever BS puts out there. I’m guessing less than 30 will be on the BS sidelines. Ain’t paying money to find out, so I’m hoping somebody from Hoban will let us know

Jersey....Hoban may have lost money if they didn’t play, but so would you. No game, no revenue from Flo to you

Wouldn't it be funny if the Delaware County Sheriff knew exactly where he will be at 7:00 PM Thursday, August 19th? I'm still wondering how he passed the school's background check and got a Pupil Activity Permit from the Ohio Department of Education.
It goes without saying, he does not have a PAP.

to answer the question about “how hard is it to find him,” very, actually. He has over 12 lawsuits in Delaware and Franklin county alone where they haven’t been able to find him to serve him the court papers. When they do, he gives false information, false places of employment, fake bank account numbers, so that he never pays the debts he’s accrued.

he owes various entities over half a million dollars in those two counties alone.

No way he has a PAP.

Jersey....Hoban may have lost money if they didn’t play, but so would you. No game, no revenue from Flo to you
We went through this scenario already. If Hoban breached our contract and canceled the game, they would've been forced to pay in excess of $20k in penalties.

Last edited:
We went through this scenario already. If Hoban breached our contract and canceled the game, they would've been forced to pay in excess of $20k in penalties. Remember, I always win. #PGL
What if the Bishop Sycamore High School Varsity team doesn't show up?

We went through this scenario already. If Hoban breached our contract and canceled the game, they would've been forced to pay in excess of $20k in penalties. Remember, I always win. #PGL
[/QUOT
For? You just have streaming rights. No game, no stream. Penalties you said were pre production costs. But Flo is producing it. So essentially that is the cost you paid to Flo. So I guess you are stating you are holding schools accountable for the money you paid to make a profit. I would too. So unless your penalty exceeds the cost you paid to Flo, no stream, no profit. I’m not very smart, went to Moeller and Earlham, but doesn’t seem to add up to me. Oh well, you don’t happen to know Billy Meister do you. Us old Cincinnati people remember the ticket scheister. Sounds like the gig going on. He like you was a man of the people. Just wanted the great people of Cincinnati the opportunity to watch the best musical artist in the world. At a large profit for himself

Like the Screen Name! One of my favorite football names from back in the day. Go Huskers!
Funny thing is, huge Sooners fan during that time. JC Watts, Billy Sims, the original Buster Rhymes, David Overstreet, Weldon and Jerome Ledbetter, Steve Sewell, etc. just always loved the name. Jarvis Redwine was the man for Nebraska though. Yes I’m a loser, but proud of it

Funny thing is, huge Sooners fan during that time. JC Watts, Billy Sims, the original Buster Rhymes, David Overstreet, Weldon and Jerome Ledbetter, Steve Sewell, etc. just always loved the name. Jarvis Redwine was the man for Nebraska though. Yes I’m a loser, but proud of it
I was a huge Big 8 and Huskers fan back then. My favorite poster as a kid at that time. I even filled out the scores. I wish I still had it but I tore it down when we lost to Miami in the Orange Bowl. :mad:

1629366490163.png

Here's the scores

Penn State W 44-6
Wyoming W 56-20
Minnesota W 84-13
UCLA W 42-10
Syracuse W 63-7
OK State W 14-10 (Jimmy Johnson HC)
MIzzou W 34-13
Colorado W 69-19
K-State W 51-25
Iowa State W 72-29
Kansas W 67-13
Oklahoma W 28-21 (Barry Switzer HC, Danny Bradley, Marcus Dupree, Spencer Tillman)

Miami (Orange Bowl) L 30-31

Last edited:
Dude, they’re showing up. Some collection of individuals fit enough to play a football game will be there.
No doubt. Have to show up to get the 3K Flo check. Might need some bail money after the game though according to some on here. Jersey said Hoban doesn't have to give it to them technically so how funny would that be if Hoban says nah not going to do it now and keeps all the Flo dough. lol

I was a huge Big 8 and Huskers fan back then. My favorite poster as a kid at that time. I even filled out the scores. I wish I still had it but I tore it down when we lost to Miami in the Orange Bowl. :mad:

View attachment 20316

Here's the scores

Penn State W 44-6
Wyoming W 56-20
Minnesota W 84-13
UCLA W 42-10
Syracuse W 63-7
OK State W 14-10 (Jimmy Johnson HC)
MIzzou W 34-13
Colorado W 69-19
K-State W 51-25
Iowa State W 72-29
Kansas W 67-13
Oklahoma W 28-21 (Barry Switzer HC, Danny Bradley, Marcus Dupree, Spencer Tillman)

Miami (Orange Bowl) L 30-31
That Nebraska team was loaded. Fryer, Rozier, and Gill. I guess that would have Bernie Kosars team at Miami. What a college player he was. That was Duprees Soph when he lost it mentally and physically. Felt Switzer was too strict. First and only time someone said that about Switzer

Jersey said Hoban doesn't have to give it to them technically so how funny would that be if Hoban says nah not going to do it now and keeps all the Flo dough. lol
You're really showing your ignorance in this area. That could never occur as Flo pays PGL directly, then PGL pays the host team after the fact. Stop guessing how these things work.

We went through this scenario already. If Hoban breached our contract and canceled the game, they would've been forced to pay in excess of $20k in penalties.
I love it when people pretend they know the law.... If Hoban backs out because BS can't or won't verify that their roster is comprised of HS kids, then you wouldn't be collecting one dime from them. If Hoban backs out because they feel proceeding would put the players in jeopardy, then you wouldn't be collecting one dime from them. If Hoban backs out because BS won't provide them a roster, then you wouldn't be collecting one dime from them. If Hoban backs out because they feel BS misrepresented themselves, then you wouldn't be collecting one dime from them. (And those are just a couple of scenarios off the top of my head...) Look, I'm not sure what connection you have with the program other than promoting some of its games, but they don't have a long history of being forthcoming with information about their program or their players. I have nothing against BS and I applaud any group that is offering young men a path towards educational opportunities. It's just that, at least so far, BS has not shown whether that is truly their mission or whether this is all just a bill of goods...

You're really showing your ignorance in this area. That could never occur as Flo pays PGL directly, then PGL pays the host team after the fact. Stop guessing how these things work.

You said it yourself. Only the home team gets streaming money. You said it is up to them if they give some to the other team. You said you negotiated a deal where BS gets 3k but that would come from Hoban. Your words

Reactions: y2h
Only the home team gets streaming money. You said it is up to them if they give some to the other team. You said you negotiated a deal where BS gets 3k but that would come from Hoban. Your words
Let me spell it out: Flo pays PGL, PGL pays host school, host school (if they desire) pays visiting school to assist with its travel expenses. It's not rocket science.

Anyone know who Johnson's Probation Officer is? Wonder if they'd be willing to make the drive to Summit County to pick him up? Jersey can promote a reboot of the Longest Yard!