Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson Accuses Suburban Schools of Recruiting

Oh Nellie. Sounds like a go for Thursday. Of course this is as big of a bus BS will need. I guess as long as you have whatever the minimum is, game on. Kudos Jersey, put one or both in contractual purgatory.

Attachments

• A21032A8-1313-45BC-904F-8DE9AF25AB8A.jpeg
    A21032A8-1313-45BC-904F-8DE9AF25AB8A.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 36
Oh Nellie. Sounds like a go for Thursday. Of course this is as big of a bus BS will need. I guess as long as you have whatever the minimum is, game on. Kudos Jersey, put one or both in contractual purgatory.
On the bright side, Hoban has an opportunity to run up the score on these clowns. If everybody BS plays this year follows suit, then BS will get the national recognition it so craves. Nobody will want to play for a school that gets blown out by everybody, while claiming it has 25 d1 recruits.

I genuinely hope Hoban hangs 100 on these clowns.

Then maybe the little italian sleazebag will disappear from these forums for a couple months.

So another day and still no roster or list of these 25 players with D1 offers, 10 of which are receivers. What’s so hard about posting it if it’s true?

Everyone realizes that Hoban has zero D1 recruits this year and will be running clocked by Bergen Catholic right? If Sycamore can't keep it close against the Knights, God help them the rest of the season.

Last edited:
On the bright side, Hoban has an opportunity to run up the score on these clowns. If everybody BS plays this year follows suit, then BS will get the national recognition it so craves. Nobody will want to play for a school that gets blown out by everybody, while claiming it has 25 d1 recruits.

I genuinely hope Hoban hangs 100 on these clowns.

Then maybe the little italian sleazebag will disappear from these forums for a couple months.

You'll be graced with my presence and like it until all four (4) of my games are played:

8/19 BS at Hoban
8/27 Bergen Catholic NJ at Hoban
9/3 IMG FL at LaSalle
10/1 Cathedral IN at LaSalle

I honestly love and appreciate your purist view of the sport we all so love. However, HSFB has grown into a big business now. Not so much financially, but exposure-wise it definitely has. Why else would the following inter-state games happening?:

Bergen Catholic NJ at Hoban, St Frances MD at St Thomas Aquinas FL, Bishop Gorman NV at Miami Central, St Frances MD at De La Salle CA, Milton GA at St Joe's Prep PA, Miami Central at St John Bosco CA, St Frances MD at IMG, IMG at LaSalle, etc.

Whether you want to believe it or not, it's because the masses (majority of HSFB fans) are craving these games!! Don't get me wrong, I'll still watch and appreciate local games like Wapakoneta vs Marion Local, but my passion are the inter-state match-ups. Sorry to say that what you despise so much is here to stay.
The majority of high school football fans dont care about these games.

So another day and still no roster or list of these 25 players with D1 offers, 10 of which are receivers. What’s so hard about posting it if it’s true?
No roster period. Try finding one anywhere. There maybe a list floating around that may or may not be loosely associated with the place but no official roster any where. And all those on the list have already exhausted their hs eligibility.

You do realize that the game contract originates from the host team. My contract is only for the streaming rights. Hope this helps.
A minute ago you claimed you brought Hoban two options to play week one, now you are claiming the teams already had a contract and you just handled the streaming.

Not a good look for your credibility.

Totally agree, but know that the tide is turning. It's getting harder and harder for HSFB players from local, "traditional" programs to get P5 college offers. It's much easier to secure said offers at power privates that play national schedules. Hence, why I spend 99% of my time catering to the top 1%ers. To each their own in the end.
Nonsense

Coach Day and the OSU staff are very close with the Sycamore admin. Remember, there are strong ties between the leader of BS and Coach Tressel. Plus, the BS HC played at OSU way back when. Trust me, Coach Day is well aware of all the 4-5* ballers on the team.

I'm actually hearing that a few national recruits that are high on OSUs list are contemplating moving to Columbus to play for Sycamore to show OSU how interested they are in becoming Buckeyes.
Tressel hasnt been involved with OSU for years.

Day is also well aware they wont qualify academically...which is why they are playing for Sycamore and not already playing in college.

LOL Said football coaches are making me between $700k-$1.5M over the next four years. Of course I'm gushing over them ;)
Making you? I thought you said earlier you gave most if not all of it away. Thought you said you were doing it for love of HSFB not to make a profit.

Hoban was given a choice to play either BS or SFA in Game #1. They chose BS. Four (4) contacts are already signed, sealed and delivered. There's no turning back now. Plus, Hoban isn't playing the BS PG team, silly!
So it's the old bait and switch. Hype up all the talent BS has and then throw the B team to the wolves at Hoban.

Hope you are prepared to give refunds for false advertising.

Question....would you be asking these same exact questions if the entire BS team were Caucasian? You're starting to sound like the MIAA in Maryland. Very afraid and intimidated. It's not flattering.
And Jersey goes to the race card...not flattering.

A minute ago you claimed you brought Hoban two options to play week one, now you are claiming the teams already had a contract and you just handled the streaming.

Not a good look for your credibility.
PGL does two things: 1. We're the #1 promoter of HSFB games in the world. We're match-makers. We bring hundreds of teams together based on their like, open dates. 2. PGL also streams select HSFB games along with its corporate partner, FloSports. Our 2021 Broadcast Schedule consists of 30 awesome games featuring the biggest brands in the game. See attached to learn more. Not every game we set-up ends up on Flo. And not every game on Flo originates with us. And 80-85% of the streaming revenues we generate flow back to our member clients. Hope this helps. To learn more, feel free to visit prepgridironlogistics.com.

Attachments

• FloSports LR version.pdf
    116.4 KB · Views: 38
Not really. They are FORCING Hoban to ask BS for "their papers" (aka birth certificates). Bad move. The Columbus Chapter of the NAACP has been notified.
There is nothing racist about asking for proof that players belong to the correct age group. Every school has to submit birth certificates. This is a team that admittedly has post grades attending their school. You want 25 year olds playing against kids?

Tressel hasnt been involved with OSU for years.

Day is also well aware they wont qualify academically...which is why they are playing for Sycamore and not already playing in college.
Not true. Several BS players were invited to OSUs recent Buckeye Bash recruiting event.

So wrong @y2h Each of the high-profile, out of state games I listed above will all garner higher ratings than any local game in OH featuring two no-name teams.

So wrong @y2h Each of the high-profile, out of state games I listed above will all garner higher ratings than any local game in OH featuring two no-name teams.
By people watching for college prospects, not because they care about the schools and communities.

Those things matter to the majority of high school football fans.

Jersey Flyer has done an excellent job of stirring up talk about Sycamore. His job is to publicize the games for his company. I doubt that many people have heard of it before he came on here to promote. There is no use arguing with him; it's his job. If you don't like what he's selling, the solution is simple: don't tune into the games.

Jersey Flyer has done an excellent job of stirring up talk about Sycamore. His job is to publicize the games for his company. I doubt that many people have heard of it before he came on here to promote. There is no use arguing with him; it's his job. If you don't like what he's selling, the solution is simple: don't tune into the games.
Except he hasnt done a good job publicizing the game. An effective promoter would be eagerly highlighting the players to watch.

Hoban was given a choice to play either BS or SFA in Game #1. They chose BS. Four (4) contacts are already signed, sealed and delivered. There's no turning back now. Plus, Hoban isn't playing the BS PG team, silly!
Before we were told that Bishop Sycamore High School had a Varsity team and a National team, now there is this mention of a Post-Graduate team. Is that a third team or another name or description of one of the previously mentioned teams?