Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson Accuses Suburban Schools of Recruiting

I think that it is up to the OHSAA to make a determination that a school is ineligible to compete against OHSAA member schools. Might be time to pull the trigger or we might see traveling teams with 22 year olds wanting one last shot.
It’s insane to me the OHSAA has to save these schools from themselves. How are they that dumb to schedule them?

Bishop Sycamore played another JUCO transfer in the game as well. #22 Mecose Todd. He graduated class of 2020 and "had" offers from Florida, Michigan, Southern Cal, Alabama, etc.. yet couldn't crack the starting line up on the JUCO team. weird.

View attachment 20432

And he does have stats for them and Iowa Western has him listed as a Soph.

View attachment 20433

Maybe this is why he is not playing at South Carolina. 14 months ago he was 18. So 19 or 20 right now.

1629575381393.png

Attachments

• 1629575353012.png
    1629575353012.png
    249.4 KB · Views: 42
If they were honest about it and had the right people in positions of authority, I'd happily support them. They should pitch themselves as a fledgling small program that tries to help at risk kids who may have fallen through the cracks to improve their lives through football with hopes of getting them into college. That's a noble cause I could get behind. Instead, they are charlatans writing literal and figurative checks that their @$$e$ can't cash. They then outright lie about the kids in their program to get people to buy in. They send send out carnival barkers like Jersey to repeat the lies. 12 D1 WR recruits, big time expensive unis, 100 plus kids in the program...give me a break.

Be honest and say you're a small group trying to help kids that only has 25 to 30 kids in the program and needs financial support to get uniforms for them, and I am in. Blow smoke up my keester, shame on you.
Yeah, their dishonesty is a major red flag. Probably what irks me most, though, is that they expect to put together a program that can compete with teams like Hoban/Massillon. And yet they put so little actual effort into it. Perhaps one of the biggest villains in high school football the last few years was Archbishop Hoban. Yes they do have a lot of talent coming through their doors. But they put a LOT of work, a LOT of money to help their team become successful. Same deal with Massillon. But BS thinks you can just throw a bunch of players together at the last minute, and do what these teams are doing. That is just, frankly, disrespectful, and they are making a mockery of high school sports.

A new gofundme fundraiser for Bishop Sycamore. The claim is it is for funding team meals, travel expenses and equipment cost. Of course, no mention of past occurrences of non-payment of bills and ongoing fraud lawsuit against those running the outfit.

A new gofundme fundraiser for Bishop Sycamore. The claim is it is for funding team meals, travel expenses and equipment cost. Of course, no mention of past occurrences of non-payment of bills and ongoing fraud lawsuit against those running the outfit.
Oughta change the name to Bishop Scamsomemore.

The legal name used in their registration for federal assistance is B.S.F. BISHOP SYCAMORE FOUNDATION. Roy Johnson is listed as Past Performance POC (no joke). I don't know where to look to see if the BS foundation has received any federal assistance.

Okay Jersey gives us your spin. I hear some grumblings that Bishop Sycamores schedule will very soon no longer be considered the 4th toughest in the country. Something about some teams are re-evaluating the ability of BS to be able to travel to some games. I guess certain institutions noticed the difficulty BS had transporting kids to a regional game due to lack of transportation. Apparently a couple are requiring BS to essentially put in “escrow” the estimated travel expenses to guarantee the game.

Okay Jersey gives us your spin. I hear some grumblings that Bishop Sycamores schedule will very soon no longer be considered the 4th toughest in the country. Something about some teams are re-evaluating the ability of BS to be able to travel to some games. I guess certain institutions noticed the difficulty BS had transporting kids to a regional game due to lack of transportation. Apparently a couple are requiring BS to essentially put in “escrow” the estimated travel expenses to guarantee the game.
Head Coach Roy Johnson just got sued again this month by a collection agency. That's on top of the charter bus company suing them for last season, on top of the hundreds of thousands from previous unresolved suits going back to the seed money for COF Acaademy in 2018.

They aren't traveling anywhere. There is a gofundme to raise money for travel etc. The goal is $20,000. They have raised $0.

Head Coach Roy Johnson just got sued again this month by a collection agency. That's on top of the charter bus company suing them for last season, on top of the hundreds of thousands from previous unresolved suits going back to the seed money for COF Acaademy in 2018.
Not that he cares since he’ll just dodge the court papers, and if served, dodge the enforcement by giving fake employment information and info to empty bank accounts like he’s done on every case so far.

Well, we'll see how this weekend goes. Two games in two days will be a little.... Trouble. They're scheduled to play small Sto-Rox Friday night as a part of a doubleheader in the Western PA v. Everyone event at the Wolvarena. Then IMG the next day.

Well, we'll see how this weekend goes. Two games in two days will be a little.... Trouble. They're scheduled to play small Sto-Rox Friday night as a part of a doubleheader in the Western PA v. Everyone event at the Wolvarena. Then IMG the next day.
If BS can find a charter bus company that will take rubber checks.

They’ve played games in back to back days in two different states before!

He wasn’t a victim, he was one of the carnival barkers trying to get people to step up at guess the yak lady’s weight.
Victim is the wrong word. Casualty of his own greed and stupidity might be more accurate. That even sounds too nice. A pimp that believe the whores

With 110 players, a split-squad kind of situation?
So Jersey/garden state baller is on his other site still promoting bishop sycamore. They are down to right around 20 players, absolutely no money, (well I guess they got $60 now) and no form of transportation. But will try to play 2 games this weekend. Sucker born every minute. Claims he will make hundreds of thousands of dollars doing this. I already hear Moeller is looking into having the contract voided. I guess he tried to set Moeller up with a game with BS just recently.

So Jersey/garden state baller is on his other site still promoting bishop sycamore. They are down to right around 20 players, absolutely no money, (well I guess they got $60 now) and no form of transportation. But will try to play 2 games this weekend. Sucker born every minute. Claims he will make hundreds of thousands of dollars doing this. I already hear Moeller is looking into having the contract voided. I guess he tried to set Moeller up with a game with BS just recently.
Never doubt in Roy Johnson’s ability to scam another company into transportation.