Bill Barr and Donald Trump both said you can vote twice yesterday.

Despite Trump and the Attorney Generals public comments ....it is a felony to vote twice. AG Barr afraid to challenge Dear Leaders comments.

Republicans working on their Ground Game to help reelect the President...Dems lawyering up to contest every state's results.

They know they cannot win a legitimate election with Biden as their front man.
Actually quite the opposite is occurring... trumps is acting in an unprecedented way...
* Trump is publicly saying the election will be "rigged" with no supporting evidence.
* Trump is spreading conspiracy theories on mail in ballots (despite vote by mail himself in elections on a regular basis)
* Trump is encouraging voters to vote twice. (a felony in NC)
* Trump has refused to say he will accept the results
* Trump has contradicted US Intel on foreign interference...and is preventing any efforts to stop it in 2020.
* Trump has associates and lawyers working 24/7 including an attempt to get Kanye on the ballot to lower voting totals.

Agreed. The best part is that you people stand a decent chance of losing to him twice lol.
As I have said, Biden is a crappy candidate. When you add the intellectual laziness of a huge number of Americans, you do get a pathetically close race.

Actually quite the opposite is occurring... trumps is acting in an unprecedented way...
* Trump is publicly saying the election will be "rigged" with no supporting evidence.
* Trump is spreading conspiracy theories on mail in ballots (despite vote by mail himself in elections on a regular basis)
* Trump has contradicted US Intel on foreign interference...and is preventing any efforts to stop it in 2020.
* Trump has associates and lawyers working 24/7 including an attempt to get Kanye on the ballot to lower voting totals.
If for no other reason I hope Trump wins just to know how miserable you will be for four more years.:D

If for no other reason I hope Trump wins just to know how miserable you will be for four more years.
Great plan...I am glad I am first and foremost in your mind. Just thank me for paying taxes to support your SS/Medicare expenses. That will suffice.

The sad part of the mail in voting is that it has many ways to cheat that will be hard to catch or will not be just because to one will be looking. Also voting absentee is much different that what is being suggested for vote by mail.

I paid into SS and Medicare for about 40 years.

Wish I had that money all along to invest, I'd have done much better with it.
Count your blessings at least you got some back. I am fine with my taxes supporting CHS and his pension, but am fully aware my kids will not see a pension or social security with the current GOP policies. Even if they do pay into the system.

The sad part of the mail in voting is that it has many ways to cheat that will be hard to catch or will not be just because to one will be looking. Also voting absentee is much different that what is being suggested for vote by mail.
Voting Absentee and Universal Maiil in Ballots, AKA Cheat by Mail, are about as different as night and day. Normal folks have been pointing out that the Cheat by Mail scam is a recipe for disaster, and guaranteed to be fraudulent. Nine States will now employ Cheat by Mail, only Nevada is a battleground. Normal folks now are just telling the Leftists, if y'all wanna' cheat "We will show ya how it's done". Wouldn't it be something if California, Oregon, DC, and New Jersey went Republican in November? With Cheat by Mail, they might be in play.

This is what these morons don't get. And it's not just what you paid in it's what your employer paid in to. If they had let me keep my SS taxes AND half of what my company paid in I would do much better then the current system. Hell that would have also saved my company a little money. A win/win for all involved.

did you listen to his comment on voting? If you didn't you probably should.

If you did, then this is an outright lie. He said vote absentee and then go to the polls and vote in case your absentee vote wasn't tabulated.

did you listen to his comment on voting? If you didn't you probably should.

If you did, then this is an outright lie. He said vote absentee and then go to the polls and vote in case your absentee vote wasn't tabulated.
That is not how the system works. Yes he is trying to create a scenario where he has a lead in key states on election night and can discredit the votes counted later. That is his simpleton message.

He said vote absentee and then go to the polls and vote in case your absentee vote wasn't tabulated.
Which makes sense. When you vote in person, either early or election day, you are certain that your vote was cast. They don't mail receipts if you mail in your vote. Showing up in person and being told you can't vote today because you already voted is the only way to be certain that a vote had been received in your name.

Which makes sense. When you vote in person, either early or election day, you are certain that your vote was cast. They don't mail receipts if you mail in your vote. Showing up in person and being told you can't vote today because you already voted is the only way to be certain that a vote had been received in your name.
Yup. They encouraged people to TRY and vote twice.

It is so obvious, and actually a terrific test for electoral corruption.

Same here. Retired, paid in 43 years on W-2's. We helped support and provide the medical care for everybody's grandparents including our own, and the old folks with no grandkids, too, most importantly. So, now it's our turn. Social compact.

Voting Absentee and Universal Maiil in Ballots, AKA Cheat by Mail, are about as different as night and day. Normal folks have been pointing out that the Cheat by Mail scam is a recipe for disaster, and guaranteed to be fraudulent. Nine States will now employ Cheat by Mail, only Nevada is a battleground. Normal folks now are just telling the Leftists, if y'all wanna' cheat "We will show ya how it's done". Wouldn't it be something if California, Oregon, DC, and New Jersey went Republican in November? With Cheat by Mail, they might be in play.
this

Mass mail-in ballots are unConstitutional.