Big Ohio State News?

JeepCreep

@wrestlingbucks tweeted this last night:

"Big night for OSU wrestling. More info to come!"

Could it be a Mark Hall or Spenser Lee commit? Speculate...

I would hope for more with them tweeting that and getting our hopes up. We already knew he listed tOSU in his top four. Am I reading too much into the tweet?

If I had to guess Mark Hall could be committing.

I think it's too early for Lee to make any decisions and I would guess he's staying close to home.

No way it's mark hall committing, that kid is going to Nebraska. Burroughs decided to drill with Hall over everyone else at the world championships. But it could be Lee because as of right now I heard Logan's goal is to get Lee over there

I hate to ruin this for everyone but I must end this speculation. The big announcement that tOSU will make is that Borofan and Bucksman will be squaring off in a no holds barred lumberjack match at the next home match....winner takes all.

No way it's mark hall committing, that kid is going to Nebraska. Burroughs decided to drill with Hall over everyone else at the world championships. But it could be Lee because as of right now I heard Logan's goal is to get Lee over there

It's not recruiting... if it was, there wouldn't be "more info to come", because OSU twitter wouldn't be able to say anything.

I hate to ruin this for everyone but I must end this speculation. The big announcement that tOSU will make is that Borofan and Bucksman will be squaring off in a no holds barred lumberjack match at the next home match....winner takes all.

I just read the yet-to-be-released Brankman Report on this! Should be a whale of a match. Bucksman, with the Triple Lindy vs. Boro, with the Malachi Crunch.