Big Moe vs. Gilman

:laugh:
Don't disrespect a pig like that. It would be an intellectual mismatch, and you'd end up having to tell the pig "I really thought you guys would hit it off..." and it would be all awkward between you and the pig.

:laugh: Not only that, the pig might come down with something.

You're right it was selective math.

I selected the time point when Rodey proclaimed the Mighty Crusaders best high school team in the nation and the QB who "all he does is lead his team to victory when the game is on the line" has led his team to a 3-4 record since.

Facts are stubborn things boys, but by all means please continue the masquerade like you did following last years season opening win over Hamiltucky.

With the Moe delusion starting early again it promises to be another amusing year on Yappi :laugh:

yes, we know because you have just repeated what you posted yesterday and numerous times last year. We get your point already.

Now get to work on that Bomber 2 deep depth chart for 2016 that I know is weighing so heavy on your mind.

I selected the time point when Rodey proclaimed the Mighty Crusaders best high school team in the nation and the QB who "all he does is lead his team to victory when the game is on the line" has led his team to a 3-4 record since.

Facts are stubborn things boys, but by all means please continue the masquerade like you did following last years season opening win over Hamiltucky.

With the Moe delusion starting early again it promises to be another amusing year on Yappi :laugh:

Facts are stubborn...and I don't have time to figure it out...but what is Rodey's record v. the anointed one while at Moe? Yea, you will come back with the "game that mattered" so try just a straight record...you like to abuse our guy, but really, we think specht couldn't even beat a Canadian team if he coached against them...oh wait... GBM!

Facts are stubborn...and I don't have time to figure it out...but what is Rodey's record v. the anointed one while at Moe? Yea, you will come back with the "game that mattered" so try just a straight record...you like to abuse our guy, but really, we think specht couldn't even beat a Canadian team if he coached against them...oh wait... GBM!

SPecht only wins state titles when he has a class like the '08 group. :stirthepot: :cool:

Last edited:

Rodey never once proclaimed them the best team in the country. They put that as a goal. They fell short. So, in addition to selective math you are just a plain out-and-out liar. You're pretty pathetic, unlike most of the X-ers I know.

Yeah ReJected, get a date. I will even supply the banjo music and squealing pig for your pleasure.

Was on a date when I posted that insightful comment.
Birdballs, do you know how easy it is to seduce a woman with witticisms, humorous anecdotes and stimulating intellectual conversation??...

I thought not.

Her final piece of lingerie fluttered to the hardwood floor when I said in my deep resonating masculine voice, "Baby, defense wins championships but my defense against you is like Moeller's....there is none"

:party:

OK, I want to change my previous statement about GREYHOUNDALUM not showing up, if there is indeed a merciful God. I should have said said that if there is indeed a merciful God, He will inspire one of the mods to shut this thread down now and forever. Amen.

Her final piece of lingerie fluttered to the hardwood floor when I said in my deep resonating masculine voice, "Baby, defense wins championships but my defense against you is like Moeller's....there is none"

And then in her oddly gruff voice she whispered "Are you sure this is the first time you've been with a man?"

GBM!

Was on a date when I posted that insightful comment.
Birdballs, do you know how easy it is to seduce a woman with witticisms, humorous anecdotes and stimulating intellectual conversation??...

I thought not.

At which point you woke up from your dream and noticed a moist soil spot on your jammies.

For those of you who don't know yet, Gilman lost last night to Good Counsel 20-19 in OT
Dang..we need harbins....where is the houndalum...where is waldo? Grand Rapids Christian was better...with more athletes....gosh I love yappi. GBM!

Dude, given Gilmans last two defeats and comparing Grand Rapids game with Gilman/Good Council I can only imagine the Hound standing in front a blackboard, all disheveled with X's and O's all over the board, scratching his head and chanting "On paper we're unstoppable. I just don't get it..." Im thinking of taking a road trip over to the Baltimore site tomorrow. :stirthepot:

He's on Rivals pontificating how GC is superior to Moe, and would apparently handle you easily. ;)

Dude, given Gilmans last two defeats and comparing Grand Rapids game with Gilman/Good Council I can only imagine the Hound standing in front a blackboard, all disheveled with X's and O's all over the board, scratching his head and chanting "On paper we're unstoppable. I just don't get it..." Im thinking of taking a road trip over to the Baltimore site tomorrow. :stirthepot:
Someone might want to put him on suicide watch. ;)