Biden reneges on campaign promise.

chs1971

During his campaign Biden promised a cure for cancer. "I guarantee it."

Now he says, "I want you to know that once we beat COVID, we're gonna do everything we can to end cancer as we know it."

Although he still demonstrates good intentions, he has added two conditions to his original pledge.

In case anyone is unfamiliar with the second leading cause of death in the US Biden explained, "We're talking about people's lives."

Definitely sounds like an impeachable offense. No doubt the GOP will be more successful in their attempt.

I knew a new thread by CHS would be deprived of intellect. CHS never disappoints.

Last edited:
Other promises that seem to be fading away...

• $15 minimum wage - last thing I saw was them implementing it over a 5 year period. Not sure it would even pass right now but there is a big difference between $15 now and maybe some point in the future.
  • Student loans - he is a lame duck President by most accounts but seems afraid to pull the trigger. Wants others to do the dirty work for him.
  • Stimulus checks - promised $2000. Already backed down to $1400. Seems to be a growing chance that no stimulus will be sent out because of division in the Democratic party (see minimum wage).

These seem like the 3 biggest promises he made and there is a reasonable chance he does not deliver on any of them.

Other promises that seem to be fading away...

• $15 minimum wage - last thing I saw was them implementing it over a 5 year period. Not sure it would even pass right now but there is a big difference between $15 now and maybe some point in the future.
  • Student loans - he is a lame duck President by most accounts but seems afraid to pull the trigger. Wants others to do the dirty work for him.
  • Stimulus checks - promised $2000. Already backed down to $1400. Seems to be a growing chance that no stimulus will be sent out because of division in the Democratic party (see minimum wage).

These seem like the 3 biggest promises he made and there is a reasonable chance he does not deliver on any of them.

Not a Biden supporter by any means but we're a month into his presidency. It's rather asinine to say, right now, "there's a reasonable chance he does not deliver on any of them." At minimum, he has another 3 years and 11 months.

Not a Biden supporter by any means but we're a month into his presidency. It's rather asinine to say, right now, "there's a reasonable chance he does not deliver on any of them." At minimum, he has another 3 years and 11 months.
You're about 2 years too long in your.estimate there.

During his campaign Biden promised a cure for cancer. "I guarantee it."

Now he says, "I want you to know that once we beat COVID, we're gonna do everything we can to end cancer as we know it."

Although he still demonstrates good intentions, he has added two conditions to his original pledge.

In case anyone is unfamiliar with the second leading cause of death in the US Biden explained, "We're talking about people's lives."
Biden is a smiling, hand shaking, lying idiot.

He needs to get things done quickly before he drops dead or is put under 24/7 nursing care.

Biden made a lot of empty promises. It’s amazing people fell for this conman
Almost as bad as telling the country that Mexico would pay for the wall, would spend $550 billion on infrastructure, would repeal Obamacare, grow the economy by 4% a year, would renegotiate the Iran deal, rebuild the US navy to 350 ships, expand conceal and carry to all 50 states, deport all illegal immigrants, eliminate the federal debt in 8 years (he added over $8 trillion in four years), etc. Or do I need to continue. You guys didn’t fall for Trump’s bullchit, huh?

Last edited:
Almost as bad as telling the country that Mexico would pay for the wall, would spend $550 billion on infrastructure, would repeal Obamacare, grow the economy by 4% a year, would renegotiate the Iran deal, rebuild the US navy to 350 ships, expand conceal and carry to all 50 states, deport all illegal immigrants, eliminate the federal debt in 8 years (he added over $8 trillion in four years), etc. Or do I need to continue. You guys didn’t fall for Trump’s bullchit, huh?
Of course Trump wasnt a dictator and that requires the support of Congress.

There's always a but in most of your post. Are you Fine with that?

Zzzzssss

Biden is not making it four years. He is not mentally fit to be president.

I think the far right are just as crazy as the far left.

I do not believe people "fell for" Biden's campaign promises, just like I do not believe people "fell for" Trumps.

Voting for Biden had nothing to do with Biden/Harris and everything to do with being anti-Trump.

The hypocrisy from both parties is mind-boggling but the difference is the media held Trump/Republicans accountable but rarely report, accuse, or hold the left to anything. In fact, they are complicit. The left, the dems, the traditional media, social media, technology, and even some republicans did EVERYTHING in their power to end Trump and did not care who else got hurt in the process. They leveraged BLM, a russian hoax, antifa, riots, looting, illegals, voter fraud etc and even weaponized a pandemic to get him out of office.

All that and 75Million still voted for him.