Biden is creating a catastrophe

You and your ilk are ignorant individuals. Baaaa. Baaaa. Why parrot things you know nothing about?
I have forgotten more about global shipping and loading and unloading of shipping containers than you will ever know.

I parroted nothing. Just pointed out numbers and facts. Something those of you on the right can't seem to understand. Math is hard.

Last edited:
I have forgotten more about global shipping and loading and unloading of shipping containers than you will ever know.

I parroted nothing. Just pointed out nu bears and facts. Something those of you on the right can't seem to understand. Math is hard.
Do you know more than Bootiegig?

I parroted nothing. Just pointed out nu bears and facts. Something those of you on the right can't seem to understand. Math is hard.
Where did you import from?

Funny how the right wing nuts want the Federal Government to step in and fix a private industry problem. Supply and Demand. Free Market System. Capitalism. FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

First you question the smaller vessels. I answer you and then you start the same BS most libs do. It's what I do for a living ash. Supply and demand, Containers to import pre Covid. 9k. Cost to important same container now. 45k. Why is that you total moron? Biden owns this mess, his little Bud took 2 months maternity leave. California shut down the State. VAX AND MASK MANDATES ARE CRUSHING PRODUCTIVITY. China shut down manufacturing. China closed their largest port for a period of time. This Biden guy is a disgrace. To busy making Vax mandatory and killing Americans in Afghanistan.
I said they were not all smaller and certainly not by 50% and then I show you exactly why which is because all the big ones are already in use and that's all that can be found to meet the expanding demand. You are a liar and fraud.
50% is a distortion. LOL.
No it’s not. 15 ships a day is 50% more than 10. Further, our imports are at all time highs.

Read the comments section of this article.
I have no doubt that there are fewer drivers than the all time high in 2019. Duh. There was also a shortage then. That said, how many more are there today than the low from last year???? Further, why would they all come back. Many who were forced out of the industry last year found jobs with higher pay and better working conditions. You guys are such dopes.

What page is "bad mouth Unions" on again?

These "worker" shortages and "Supply Chain" issues are gold for companies. Like printing money. They have no incentive to make things any better.

I have no doubt that there are fewer drivers than the all time high in 2019. Duh. There was also a shortage then. That said, how many more are there today than the low from last year???? Further, why would they all come back. Many who were forced out of the industry last year found jobs with higher pay and better working conditions. You guys are such dopes.

Says the dope that believes everything is well, nothing to see here.

What are the Regs for California Trucks? Government regulations Shhhh. It's getting to the point of no return for a few of you ? Keep up the cover for a failing President. What business do you own?

Last edited:
Funny how the right wing nuts want the Federal Government to step in and fix a private industry problem. Supply and Demand. Free Market System. Capitalism. FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!
Still waiting on you importation experience. You're going to lie as usual. Silence or lie? How many skids can you get into a container? Which Country do you import from?

Last edited:
Still waiting on you importation experience. You're going to lie as usual. Silence or lie? How many skids can you get into a container?
My stuff is non standard, but usually single tier it's 20, Double you can go 40, but I can rarely do that. That's a 40'er 20'er is half that. (Did the math for you) I've shipped all over the world. Have a few containers sitting at the bottom of the Atlantic as part of a reef now. My stuff is unique every time. I export only.

LOL. They live on lies and distortions even in the face of facts.
1634737173567.png

What higher paying jobs did they find and what were the better working conditions?
There was not a trucker shortage in 2019. Carriers were going out of business left and right. Freight demand was down and rates were down as well. We were turning away drivers weekly because we could barely keep our guys running. The situation in 2019 compared to now is night and day.

What higher paying jobs did they find and what were the better working conditions?
There was not a trucker shortage in 2019. Carriers were going out of business left and right. Freight demand was down and rates were down as well. We were turning away drivers weekly because we could barely keep our guys running. The situation in 2019 compared to now is night and day.
Shhh, they don't believe anything but CNN

Last edited:
My stuff is non standard, but usually single tier it's 20, Double you can go 40, but I can rarely do that. That's a 40'er 20'er is half that. (Did the math for you) I've shipped all over the world. Have a few containers sitting at the bottom of the Atlantic as part of a reef now. My stuff is unique every time. I export only.
What company does your logistics?

What page is "bad mouth Unions" on again?

These "worker" shortages and "Supply Chain" issues are gold for companies. Like printing money. They have no incentive to make things any better.
How are empty shelves with no product to sell like printing money?

With the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach now running 24/7 operations, a new problem has occurred. Many of the shipping containers that spent weeks onboard ships waiting to be unloaded are now being dumped in nearby neighborhoods once they’re emptied. Sonia Cervantes lives along Anaheim Street, where UCTI Trucking Company is located. The company’s lot only has a capacity for 65 containers so the additional containers now line up along Anaheim Street in front of some people’s homes. “It’s a bunch of neighbors that are very upset because it’s a non-stop situation,” said Cervantes. “I would have to go in at 6:30 a.m. to go to work. There was a trailer already blocking my driveway so I couldn’t get out. With no driver in the trailer, so we would honk and honk, and it was just crazy.” “Right now with the ports and everything that’s going on over there, we’re stuck with the containers, having to bring them all to the yard, and we only have so much space,” said UCTI Trucking owner Frank Arrieran. “They’re sitting in the street for like 15, 20 minutes,” Cervantes said. “Sometimes they just unload the trailer in the street with no front part of it, and they just leave it there.”

Where is Gay Daddy Sec of Transportation?

Has he been out to LA yet?

You don't understand supply and demand.

Can you please expand on this? You appeared to present two scenarios, one a shortage of goods and the other a shortage of labor. A shortage of labor is a disadvantage to a business (you know, supply and demand). A shortage of goods can be good or bad depending on if it's an elastic or inelastic good. How do you view this as business being able to "print money?"