Biden illegally locks immigrant children in border cages.

I would assume this makes Biden very popular with the Yappi/Tucker Carlson crowd. You should be happy.

Truth is Biden has ended family separation. They are improving the process...here is what is happening. It is refreshing to have a competent administration with full transparency.

" "
If they are unaccompanied minors not traveling with their families as she described it....how could the trump administration ripped from their arms of their parents?

AOC must be beside herself.
To her credit she gave him a slight slap on the wrist. Granted saying this is not ok isn't the same as calling them concentration camps, but at least she somewhat acknowledged the hypocrisy. Many liberals and their media haven't

I would assume this makes Biden very popular with the Yappi/Tucker Carlson crowd. You should be happy.

Truth is Biden has ended family separation. They are improving the process...here is what is happening. It is refreshing to have a competent administration with full transparency.

" "
Awful lot of words she used to confirm that their “process” for dealing with these children is put them in cages

Trump was using the same facilities that started under the Obama administration..

It's all over the place. I don't read Breitbart

The media is in the democrats pockets. It's very evident looking at how they handle a democrat vs a republican president. The tds from Trump just made it abundantly clear to people who were living under a rock before

I agree. but I think the media is not really in the democrats pocket I believe the true blue blood republicans who like order and infrastructure and democrats alike came together to get 45 out by any means. As far as facilities, both presidency's could of used I guess a better process but its hard to determine the "better process" when your dealing with illegals because would it be reciprocated... I know were a country with all these oppurtunity but you wouldn't know that as much as people hate to be here and complain.. lol

Guys,

Joe is keeping migrant kids prisoner in the WC BDubs parking lot.
FB7BB07F-B324-47F7-8CBA-B1B2E1E1E835.jpeg

Not just white America. All America. Hispanic decent is approaching 20% of the population.

First - I can't believe ProV1 is bringing race into a discussion.
Second - is he saying only 20% of Hispanics are decent people? That sounds wrong.
Third - its "descent" you dope.

Joe just bringing back another thing from the Obama admin who started the kids in cages practice.

Why would Bidden end Trumps EO to stop human trafficking at our boarders?
Is he resupplying himself and his buddies with some fresh meat?

Where is the outrage? What's different now?
These kids won't be lost, unlike when the Trump administration was in charge.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/im...-t-find-parents-545-migrant-children-n1244066

But the ones with covid did not get no locked up; they were immediately dispersed throughout the nation.

Mind numbing

What's going on at US border with migrant children?
It doesn't matter who the president is. This is a humanitarian problem with no easy answers. How do you handle this? You can't just send them back across the border. You can't turn them loose in the US and leave them at the mercy of predators. Are there any empty military bases that could be setup to house and protect them? Could we give them schooling, medical care and set up some type of adoption/foster care? Or would that be counter-productive and encourage more unaccompanied children to illegally cross the border? Sounds like a Pandora Box to me. Instead of pointing fingers at each other, the Right and Left should come together and work to find a solution.

What's going on at US border with migrant children?
It doesn't matter who the president is. This is a humanitarian problem with no easy answers. How do you handle this? You can't just send them back across the border. You can't turn them loose in the US and leave them at the mercy of predators. Are there any empty military bases that could be setup to house and protect them? Could we give them schooling, medical care and set up some type of adoption/foster care? Or would that be counter-productive and encourage more unaccompanied children to illegally cross the border? Sounds like a Pandora Box to me. Instead of pointing fingers at each other, the Right and Left should come together and work to find a solution.

You have to stop the bleeding first, and immediately. When you have a prez and an administration whose priority is vengeance, and literally unleashed this catastrophe in less than a month with the stroke of a pen, and who will not acknowledge their massive mistake, there is no way to "work together" to solve it. The dems and their radical leftists are solely in charge - they created the disaster, only they can admit their errors and reverse course.

You have to stop the bleeding first, and immediately. When you have a prez and an administration whose priority is vengeance, and literally unleashed this catastrophe in less than a month with the stroke of a pen, and who will not acknowledge their massive mistake, there is no way to "work together" to solve it. The dems and their radical leftists are solely in charge - they created the disaster, only they can admit their errors and reverse course.
From an article in USA Today Feb. 6, 2021
"Young said she sympathizes with the Biden administration as it reverses many Trump policies and tries to humanely process more migrants. Though not ideal, she said she would prefer to see unaccompanied minors in temporary influx facilities rather than the alternatives of the past four years, which included quick deportations and having minors wait in Mexico under the Migrant Protection Protocols, or "Remain in Mexico" program, which denied asylum-seekers entry to the United States while their cases were being considered. The Biden administration said it's reviewing the policy.
"If it’s a choice between a child being held at an influx facility and a child being held in a Border Patrol facility or sent across the border, I'll take the influx facility," Young said.
As the pandemic gripped the hemisphere, the number of unaccompanied minors intercepted at the U.S. border dipped last summer to around 700 a month. But those numbers have been steadily climbing.
The numbers are still well below the steep influx witnessed in 2019, when Border Patrol agents apprehended 11,475 minors in just one month.
But a Border Patrol official recently voiced concern over the growing number of immigrant youths trying to sneak into the country, rather than hand themselves over to border agents, as they did during surges in 2014 and 2019."

I think both parties can own this. No one side created this disaster. If there is any solutions or ideas out there, it shouldn't matter who came up with it. We are talking children that shouldn't be used as a political football.

Federal officials along the border, they say, have been verbally instructed—there is no official memo, no paper-trail—to deny all press requests for ride-alongs and refer all media inquiries, even from local reporters, to Washington. Officials responsible for gathering data about the number of illegal immigrants in federal custody, they say, have been told not to share that information with anyone to prevent possible leaks.

The media blackout at the border also stands in stark contrast to the Biden administration’s empty rhetoric about transparency. DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who continues to deny there is a crisis, earlier this month pledged to be transparent with the media on immigration issues but has since denied media access to migrant processing centers, including embedded reporters with congressional delegations that visited the border this week.