Biden-Executive-Orders

As I posted on another thread, meet the new boss same as the old boss. This is why Biden, IMO is doomed for failure, it is his way or the highway, no different than the previous boss.

So O’Biden replaces a dictator and then goes on to sign the most EOs in the first day then any other president in history.

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man—
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began:—
That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!

So O’Biden replaces a dictator and then goes on to sign the most EOs in the first day then any other president in history.

He would not have needed 2/3’s of them unless Trump had signed so many executive orders.

He would not have needed 2/3’s of them unless Trump had signed so many executive orders.
And Trump would not need to sign so many if Obama hadn't sign to his hearts content. Obama was the President that basically said he did not need Congress he had a pen and knew how to use it.

Not so happy campers:

Oil pipeline workers and coal miners should lament. Not the best career choice in 2021. Nor was it 4 years ago despite all the false promises. Fastest growing jobs are in wind, solar, renewable energy, by far. That's what I would recommend.

Are you the skinny African American chick who was all over television yesterday? Can I have your autograph?:love:

And Trump would not need to sign so many if Obama hadn't sign to his hearts content. Obama was the President that basically said he did not need Congress he had a pen and knew how to use it.

Executive Orders per year average

Clinton 32
GW Bush 36
Obama 34
Trump 53

Executive Orders per year average

Clinton 32
GW Bush 36
Obama 34
Trump 53

19AL63: Nevermind

His "Art of The Deal" deal-making skills is as fake as his charity, his college, his wealth, his business acumen, his Mexico wall, his working class tax cut, his tremendous healthcare plan etc etc etc. Supporters eat it up though. Amazing.

19AL63: Nevermind
Per year Obama had 8 years and Trump only four and so many of Trumps were nothing but taking away a order not adding more. Now lets talk Biden and his EO's . How do you feel about Biden's reversal of Trumps so called "Muslim Ban"? My thoughts: If you look at what is being reversed you will find it was never a Muslim ban - It was a ban on travel from a few nations that harbor terrorist. So let us open the welcome gate. Maybe we can make America more Europe like. Is that not the Democrats plan all along?

His "Art of The Deal" deal-making skills is as fake as his charity, his college, his wealth, his business acumen, his Mexico wall, his working class tax cut, his tremendous healthcare plan etc etc etc. Supporters eat it up though. Amazing.
And Trump was a plagiarizer in law school, too, right?

Wait, that was Biden, my bad.

And Trump was a plagiarizer in law school, too, right?

Wait, that was Biden, my bad.

I highly doubt Dotard plagiarized, because I highly doubt he ever read or wrote a damn thing in college. Though Melania seems to be big into it.

Fortunately Dotard's intelligence and writing ability are well documented on twitter, and a handful of official WH documents that look like a 3rd grader wrote them.

I highly doubt Dotard plagiarized, because I highly doubt he ever read or wrote a damn thing in college. Though Melania seems to be big into it.

Fortunately Dotard's intelligence and writing ability are well documented on twitter, and a handful of official WH documents that look like a 3rd grader wrote them.
Remember all the jobs Biden created, by building hotels and skyscrapers?

Whoops, that was Trump, sorry.

Biden never held a job, let alone create one, other than getting elected to office.

He is a top flight name caller akin to what you see on a third grade recess!

Biden also didn't inherit all his wealth, then stiff or scam untold thousands of workers, investors, charitable, donors, or millions of tax payers.

The veil's been lifted OS. Nobody except the celebrity apprentice crowd and koolaid drinkers consider Trump some great businessman anymore. Banks, investors, customers, can't run away fast enough. I know there is a sucker born ever minute but good luck finding his next bailout. I'd be most concerned w/ the trading in of national security secrets - but I am positive CIA/FBI are acutely aware.

Biden's agenda is quite popular, per new ABC News-Ipsos poll.
81% percent support mask-wearing requirement on federal property,
77% support government-wide focus on racial equity,
70% percent support rejoining WHO,
65% support rejoining Paris agreement

Biden also didn't inherit all his wealth, then stiff or scam untold thousands of workers, investors, charitable, donors, or millions of tax payers.

The veil's been lifted OS. Nobody except the celebrity apprentice crowd and koolaid drinkers consider Trump some great businessman anymore. Banks, investors, customers, can't run away fast enough. I know there is a sucker born ever minute but good luck finding his next bailout. I'd be most concerned w/ the trading in of national security secrets - but I am positive CIA/FBI are acutely aware.
OS thinks Jeff Probst is a true survivalist and the girls on the Bachelor are looking to fall in the love.

OS thinks Jeff Probst is a true survivalist and the girls on the Bachelor are looking to fall in the love.
Sorry, don’t know who he is, and never watched the bachelor.
Now, if you wanna talk about Hazel, or maybe Bewitched (first Darren only, please), then we might be able to sit down and discuss things.

Not so happy campers:

Electons have consequences! Time will show that beyond Trump's tweets and personality, he really was helping the American worker.

Per year Obama had 8 years and Trump only four and so many of Trumps were nothing but taking away a order not adding more. Now lets talk Biden and his EO's . How do you feel about Biden's reversal of Trumps so called "Muslim Ban"? My thoughts: If you look at what is being reversed you will find it was never a Muslim ban - It was a ban on travel from a few nations that harbor terrorist. So let us open the welcome gate. Maybe we can make America more Europe like. Is that not the Democrats plan all along?
I think the Muslim Ban as you call it is inherently bigoted but that is a topic on another thread.

Biden administration freezes Trump’s directive to lower insulin prices

Get ready to pay more for everything and new and higher taxes from A Whole Joe Biden.

Biden administration freezes Trump’s directive to lower insulin prices

Get ready to pay more for everything and new and higher taxes from A Whole Joe Biden.

When you get through the BS weeds of slanted news you will usually find a good reason.

. The National Association of Community Health Centers has said the rule reflects "a fundamental misunderstanding" of federally qualified health centers and the 340B program. And providers worried the regulation could reduce patients' access to care by cutting deeper into community health centers' thin operating margins.

Oil pipeline workers and coal miners should lament. Not the best career choice in 2021. Nor was it 4 years ago despite all the false promises. Fastest growing jobs are in wind, solar, renewable energy, by far. That's what I would recommend.
Lmao! Ok... ya tell that to a 50 yr old oil and coal worker. You libs are void of reality. So disconnected from the real world.

Faster than jobs in the natural gas industry in the past 10 years? Nominal jobs added....not a percentage. Getting a big percentage gain when the starting number is small is misleading.

For those investing in wind and solar they will do fine so long as tax dollars keep propping up the industry. If however it is left to stand on it's own merits vs fossil fuel it will fail.

So my advise, invest heavily in stocks such as NEE but when they grow so large that their success begins to be a drain on the taxpayer and Congress begins to cut funding to their bottom line, get out and reinvest in oil and coal and natural gas.

Last edited: