'Better Call Saul'

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
AMC recently announced the release date of the third season of the "Breaking Bad" spinoff TV series "Better Call Saul."

As reported by Entertainment Weekly, the "Breaking Bad" prequel which centers on shady lawyer Saul Goodman/Jimmy McGill (Bob Odenkirk) is scheduled to return for its third season on Monday, April 10, at 10 p.m. ET. The media outlet noted that season 3's premiere date is later than usual, as previous seasons of the show opened in February.

Read more:
http://christiantimes.com/article/b...king-bad-prequel-to-air-on-april-10/70215.htm

One of my favorite shows.. Looking forward to its return. However, it has been a little underwhelming thus far. I hope it picks up this season. I heard we are in for many cameos this season.

20 min in... they just showed Los Pollos Hermanos. Excited to see Gus again.

SPOILERS!

Knowing what happens in Breaking Bad, the big question is just how they get there. And, this is certainly starting to shape up as how Mike and Jimmy get involved with Gus. But, it's starting to look like Jimmy will know a lot more about Gus than he originally let on with Walt. Because with Mike, I'm not seeing how he'll be left completely in the dark. He's bound to know SOMETHING is going on with Los Pollos Hermanos or Gus, even if Mike doesn't say anything directly.

But, also, we now see possibly, finally, the downward spiral that leads to the Saul Goodman rebrand from Jimmy. I'm curious still why/how that happens. But, it looks like "Witness" is going a long way to reaching that point.

First two episodes have been stellar. I thought last nights was excellent. Stories seem to be progressing a little bit faster than in the past.

Yes he is...

Mysteries are unraveling. I like the beginning flash back to the shoes. Gus' truck on route but at the end which is actually in the past is Hector's truck. I just really dig Gilligan's style of story telling.

So we see Mike aligning with Gus and Jimmy moving towards "It's all good man."

I guess the last great mystery is Kim Wexler? Chuck? HHM?

Have they ever said how many seasons Better Call Saul would be? It would appear we are getting close unless they really draw out the Gus/Hector and Jimmy/Chuck battles.

I'd guess 2 more seasons after this one. I imagine we're close to seeing Combo, Skinny Pete, Badger, and Jesse make cameos.

Mike's stoeyline is pretty much done as far as I'm concerned. We know what happens with Hector and Gus and Mike.

What happens with Chuck and Kim are the most interesting plot points for me right now. They're really the only characters we are clueless about.

Last nights episode was really good. The scene with the truck and Mike was brilliant. Firing shots into the air, that was awesome. Saul is pretty close to coming out, though I'm not sure if it will even be this season. Guess it depends on how long they drag the trial out.

Last nights episode was really good. The scene with the truck and Mike was brilliant. Firing shots into the air, that was awesome. Saul is pretty close to coming out, though I'm not sure if it will even be this season. Guess it depends on how long they drag the trial out.

I watched #2 and 3 late last night, fantastic, really starting to veer towards connection with BB. Slowly becoming a favorite for me is Howard, he's got the lawyer/partner role down. Brilliant show, the minds that envision this and then put it on screen, the acting, just fantastic.

I'd guess 2 more seasons after this one. I imagine we're close to seeing Combo, Skinny Pete, Badger, and Jesse make cameos.

Mike's stoeyline is pretty much done as far as I'm concerned. We know what happens with Hector and Gus and Mike.

I thought it was interesting that Gus told Mike that Hector was "an associate of an associate" or something like that. I wonder if we'll see Mike and Gus tangle with Don Eladio's cartel.

After seeing last nights epsidoe, I'm wondering if we might see Hank.

Ps this is the best season so far I think.

Last episode was great. As someone else said, the big thing for me now is what happens to Kim.

We kinda have the basis for why/how Jimmy becomes Saul Goodman. And we basically know now how Mike gets involved with Gus. Kim is the outlier (and possibly Chuck). I think Chuck is just gonna drop dead at some point, which is what's going to take HHM out of the picture for the story.

It's obvious he's still going to practice law. So, either he somehow is disbarred and readmited, or squeaks out of this but is somehow maybe shamed into being the 'sleazy ambulance chaser' type lawyer to keep earning a living once Elder Care becomes impossible (possibly his trial becomes big news, or his name is thrown out associated with something bad happening to HHM or Kim).

I'm wondering, though, WHEN Mike starts actually working for Gus rather than his lone wolf sabotage thing. Obviously, from BB, we know he's probably his top henchman when it comes to getting things done. But, when does he make the leap to the payroll? And why?

We're very close to the Skinny Pete and Combo legal problems (story wise, maybe not time wise). But we still need several dominoes to fall.

And lastly, is just how/why what happens to Hector. It's clear Gus just wants him to suffer. Does he keep him alive just to do that? Maybe keep him out of jail in some manner just to torture the guy after killing his associate in one of the BB flashbacks at the pool?

I think Saul makes the deal with Chuck to back off on the bar complaint in return for Jimmy giving up the family name. Chuck will have some incentive to "bargain" once he figures out Kim has him by ungrounded testes.

Gus obviously poisons Hector in some fashion so that he can no longer speak and is incapacitated. He can then show up to the nursing home whenever he wants and torment the man.

Finally had a chance to watch the episode last night. Best yet of the series. Curious to see where we go from here. As I mentioned before, I think a deal gets brokered, primarily by Kim and that tool Howard, whereby Chucky drops his bar complaint in return for Jimmy giving up the family name.

By the way, how good is Michael McKean as Chuck? From Lenny to David St. Hubbins to Charles McGill, Esq., that guy's had quite a career.