Best Uniforms/Helmets

Best Uniforms

I would love to say my school, Mariemont has the best jerseys but that just isnt true. I would say we're up there in the helmet category though with the warrior on the side and the yellow stripes...they look pretty sweet. But I don't know wh for jerseys....

Jerseys

Indian Hill the best "new school" lacrosse look

Moeller the best "old school" lacrosse look

Helmets

St. X with the CPXs

Indian Hill when they all get CPXs

As much as everyone hates scioto, i'd say they have the best uniforms in the state. Unless Thomas worthington is in all white with the white gloves and helmets. Thats just sweet. i dont know about best helmets. Ih's 2 years ago were pretty sweet with the arrows on the sides. They changed them back last year though.

Dorans getting Moeller new Uniformes this year and theres been some talk about getting cpx's with chrome face masks for the 2006 season

summit by far had the coolest stuff. personalized silver and blue mac daddys. shiny silver and blue lettering with a sweet number design and lettering scheme. by far the coolest. hands down.

omg i once wanted to play lacrosse cuz i thought it looked like so much fun but all of you guys in here talking about who has the prettiest uniforms and the best gear.... that doesnt mean ---- its whos the best and why people not who looks the prettiest

after reading these post i really dont want to play...lol
but dont u guys think u should be focusing on who is gunna be the best and all of the trash talkin and stuff
thats what makes this site fun