Best Travel Organization in NE Ohio ?

The best? The 3 that immediately come to mind for me are:
Release Baseball
Ohio Elite
Lake Erie Warhawks

If your son can make one of their rosters, congrats! But there are seriously a hundred other programs. Take your pick.

Here's a link with a list of a lot of travel baseball programs:

All the programs in NE Ohio have good selling points and play competitive baseball. But depending on the age group, even who people consider to be the "best" programs have weak links in different age groups from year to year. Find an organization that suits you and your sons needs as a player to develop his skill sets next summer. Go to tryouts and meet the coaches and talk to parents already with the program while watching tryouts. This summer having watched close to 50 tournament games as a non parent and being totally objective and impartial to organizations, I have seen many teams with overloaded dugouts with boys not playing and sitting entire game just watching. What good does that do your son improving his game? Your son may be just good enough to be offered a spot with so and so "best" organization but do they want him just as a back up player to fill the roster? Find the team with the need for full time players, not one where he will be sitting and cheering for his teammates on the sidelines for.

Very well run programs and competitive teams. T3 has and excellent facility in Avon with lots of instructors and Diamond Hit uses 3 nice facilities in the off season on the east side of Cleveland at the University School field house, Euclid High and Caps Field House in Valley View.

All the programs in NE Ohio have good selling points and play competitive baseball. But depending on the age group, even who people consider to be the "best" programs have weak links in different age groups from year to year. Find an organization that suits you and your sons needs as a player to develop his skill sets next summer. Go to tryouts and meet the coaches and talk to parents already with the program while watching tryouts. This summer having watched close to 50 tournament games as a non parent and being totally objective and impartial to organizations, I have seen many teams with overloaded dugouts with boys not playing and sitting entire game just watching. What good does that do your son improving his game? Your son may be just good enough to be offered a spot with so and so "best" organization but do they want him just as a back up player to fill the roster? Find the team with the need for full time players, not one where he will be sitting and cheering for his teammates on the sidelines for.
You must find a team that your son will play. Anything else is a complete waste of time.

VERY expensive, but one of our players is playing for them this year and has loved it! Great coaches, good people... He is getting actual instruction over the off-season/winter instead of just BP and defensive reps that some other programs give.

How about Stark Raiders out of Alliance, have a turf field inside and out and going to build more. Quality college player coaching staff.

Saw a T3 team play recently. Solid. Had a very good ledry and a few good sticks.
They actually ran a few things that we did at the HS level that teams don seem to do much anymore.

HC seemed to know what he is talking about. Don't know who it was, but he thinks he is a rock star though and talks waaaaaaay to much and used stall tactics to ensure the game didn't go 7

Overall were top.notch tho.

What level does your son expect/hope to play based on how he compares to other kids his age? At 15U, you may get some winter training, but the big plus is exposure. If your son is looking to play D1 and has that ability, I'm not sure you need to consider only NE Ohio. At 15U, you essentially show up on Thursday, play your games for the weekend then head home. Really no practice "in season". If his HS has a good winter program, you may not need the travel orgs winter program. We live in NW Ohio. Son played with a team from Columbus. He did make some winter workouts if the weather was good....but if not, he worked out at home. If the tourney is in Cincy, it doesn't matter what team you're on....you're driving from NE Ohio to Cincy anyway. Find the best organization that your son has the ability to play for.....regardless of area. Most of the top level programs don't play weekday games due to having played 4 or 5 over the weekend. This question is really hard to answer with out knowing more about your son. Maybe if you post a little info.....size, measureables, experience, etc you'll get better answers

The original Spiders Baseball started by Shapiro before he went to Toronto has been the team that has developed some very good kids. Numerous players including Reds recent pick Mac Wainright.

Release is at the Top as far as Organizations 15U and up. They have 2 very strong 17U teams with tons of talent.

Anyone know anything about Diamond Hit Club or T3Elite
t3 seemed okay. maybe a little over the top.

have had very little exposure to diamond hit club. i know down here in cincinnati a couple of the age groups have formed "a" and "b" teams as kind of like a farm system. ability to pull from the b team when pitching or position help is needed, and drop an a to a b when xtra playing is needed.

have had very little exposure to diamond hit club. i know down here in cincinnati a couple of the age groups have formed "a" and "b" teams as kind of like a farm system. ability to pull from the b team when pitching or position help is needed, and drop an a to a b when xtra playing is needed.
that is the model used down south.

Supposed to face that T3 twice. First time they pulled out of he touny or something. THe second time, they were a very good, solid ballclub, probably one of if not they most solid across the board fundamentally. Their HC seemed legit, but man he talked WAY TOO MUCH. Ugh.

Really didnt like his grandstanding and delay tactics. TWice called an offensive time out to talk to the batter and baserunners, and three times took a pitcher with 2 outs in an inning (2 of those times with no one on, the other with just one runner on). I believe it was a stall tactic, and they dont need it as they were good. I believe he was stalling because as soon as it got to the time limit he told the umpire.

Then he was a bit arrogant in saying 'we can keep playing, we will just have them turn the scoreboard off and not keep track' Heck, it wasnt even that big of a spread.
Very good coach, I wanna say the best I have seen the last three summers, but man he needs to dial it down when talking to other teams/coaches.

Seems like, thing is his team was heads and shoulders above their opponent and there was no reason for his stall tactics, and probably kept the score closer as it cost his team 1-2 at bats.

I was going to say the same thing...when teams play 4 games in 3 days, and then have championship Sunday (and if they are good, that probably means 2 - 3 games on Sunday), he is trying to limit the number of innings he is having someone pitch.

I have umpired many a tournament where teams got to the championship game on Sunday and literally had no one left to pitch

No. He was stalling. It is obvious by all the other things he was doing during the game. 2 of the pitchers were under 12 pitches when he took them out with no one on and two outs. Each pitcher and inning he took Extended mound visits, multiple offense timeouts with baserunners and the batters.
All my baseball life I have never seen the coach call a timeout, call his baserunners and batter down to the third base coaching box and he did it twice. Put all the evidence together, plus he was the one to call time the second the game as at the time limit.

And he didn't have time..clearly superiors and to be honest...all his shenanigans kept the game closer than it should have and cost to em AB

I was going to say the same thing...when teams play 4 games in 3 days, and then have championship Sunday (and if they are good, that probably means 2 - 3 games on Sunday), he is trying to limit the number of innings he is having someone pitch.

I have umpired many a tournament where teams got to the championship game on Sunday and literally had no one left to pitch

No. He was stalling. It is obvious by all the other things he was doing during the game. 2 of the pitchers were under 12 pitches when he took them out with no one on and two outs. Each pitcher and inning he took Extended mound visits, multiple offense timeouts with baserunners and the batters.
All my baseball life I have never seen the coach call a timeout, call his baserunners and batter down to the third base coaching box and he did it twice. Put all the evidence together, plus he was the one to call time the second the game as at the time limit.

And he didn't have time..clearly superiors and to be honest...all his shenanigans kept the game closer than it should have and cost to em AB

So basically you agreed with what I said...he was stalling, in an effort to limit the number of innings pitched. He knew they would win, and would rather do it in 3-4 innings than 6 -7, because while they could score more runs in 6-7 innings, they also have to pitch more innings.

Unfortunately, changing pitchers is not against the rules, so it falls under the "bush league" category and there isn't much you can do.

You can deny timeouts when they surpass the limit...1 offensive conference per inning for example, when he wants a 2nd, you don't allow it. You can tell a catcher no or a batter no when they request time, but that's about it.