best sophmores

Definely Mosko dude, hes a rated in the state for top 3-5 in like 3 events, plz, miller is not a the same level as Mosko

Glenn Wagner from Canton Glenoak and John Roof from Canton Central Catholic are 2 of, if not the best sophs in at least NEO.

Dave Mosko is definately the best sophomore. He showed that this weekend at the swim meet when he won the 100 fly and placed second in the 500 free

beside 1st in the 100 fly and 2nd in the 500 free, dave mosko also got 2nd in the 400 free relay where he went third and 2nd in the 200 medley relay where he went third

bart ginocchio got 4th in the 200 free, 4th in the 500 free, and 2nd in the 400 free relay where he went second

charlie hessler got 10th in the 100 free, 15th in the 200 im, and 6th in the 200 free relay where he went fourth

jared miller got 9th in the 200 im, 10th in the 100 breast, and 12th int 400 free relay where he went first

doug sprawl got 14th in the 100 back

i saw that john roof got 11th in 100 fly
but what has this glenn wagner done?

super sophmores always come out of X
last two to win an individual title
Kit French 100 back
David Mosko 100 fly
and im not sure but ithink cramer and curuthers both wonn 100 fly a soph's

Dibs to all of you obsessive St. X swimmers and fans for noticing something interesting in the very first post of this topic.

princetonvikes08 plainly asked who was the best sophomore in the - GMC's -. I am pretty sure St. X falls under GCL's, and not the GMC's, so tough dominating to the falty person that totally missed that point of the conversation.

And in my opinion Doug was the best in season swimmer, since his improvement in championships was less than perfect, while Jared Miller is the best all-round placing in two events at state.

9th - 200IM
10th - 100BRST

stxbomber999 said:
super sophmores always come out of X
last two to win an individual title
Kit French 100 back
David Mosko 100 fly
and im not sure but ithink cramer and curuthers both wonn 100 fly a soph's

Yeah. Dave Mosko is really great.

he added after gmc, "possibly in the city" so its then opened to any one to respond and tell him Mosko is easily the best soph in the state, maybe country.

i heard a couple days ago that dave mosko got 4th in some national meet and now will have a chance to race in a meet that could lead to a spot in the next olympics. i don't have all the details and in reality it probably won't happen, but i wish him best of luck in the upper class of the swimming world. it would certainly be awesome to represent at least ohio and possibly even the nation.

I think he will definately be in the next olympics. Unless he tops out now, which I doubt he will, then he could definately have a shot at olympics, they are still 3 or so years away.

prepfan08 said:
westsidexpride1....i think the olympic athletes train in colorado springs, colorado, not 100% sure tho

yeah, im pretty sure its also at the Air Force Acadamy's olympic sized pool