Best First Round Matchup in SWO?

gostate03

What is the best first round game in SWO? I see some really good round 2 matchups but not many in the opening round, thoughts?

TroyTrojan05

There are some first round matchups that intrigue me in the Dayton D1 Region only because there are some possible upsets. But looking at the brackets, there aren't any games that are great games IMO.

JBaller

#9 Wilmington vs. #19 Sycamore

Sycamore is much better than the 19th best team in Cincinnati. They blitzed Miamisburg by 20 tonight and also have wins over Middletown and Mason. The reason for their poor seed is an 0-5 start to the year during which several key players were banged up. Wilmington has gone unchallenged in the Southwest Ohio Conference going 13-0, but their lone non-conference win over a D1 team has come against a poor Winton Woods team. They are probably very overrated at #9, and thus this should be a good match up with a good chance of an upset.

TroyTrojan05

#9 Wilmington vs. #19 Sycamore

Sycamore is much better than the 19th best team in Cincinnati. They blitzed Miamisburg by 20 tonight and also have wins over Middletown and Mason. The reason for their poor seed is an 0-5 start to the year during which several key players were banged up. Wilmington has gone unchallenged in the Southwest Ohio Conference going 13-0, but their lone non-conference win over a D1 team has come against a poor Winton Woods team. They are probably very overrated at #9, and thus this should be a good match up with a good chance of an upset.
I agree. This could be a good game.

bballer62

Amelia and Turpin. Rematch of early season game where Amelia knocked off Turpin. Game in which McCormack received two technicals and was ejected.