Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burger King

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Never had but heard many vouching Dunkin Doughnuts. I'd say I don't get the rave for Tim Horton's but I don't want 40 million Canadians yelling "I'm sorry" at me so I won't.

I rarely drink coffee outside of my home (Folger's or Maxwell House usually...whatever is on sale), but McDonald's makes a pretty decent cup. I have an Egg McMuffin, hash browns and coffee at McD's a couple times a year. I've never tried BK or Wendy's coffee.

No lie - Tim Horton's is my number one. If they didn't close up so darn early in they day, they'd probably be listed by name on this poll. McD's is a solid #2 (love their Cafe Americano) but something in TH's gives it the edge every time. My other personal opinions:

Dunkin Donuts - totally forgettable (a donut shop should have GREAT coffee, and this ain't it)
Wendy's - unremarkable, but tolerable
Castle du Blanc - haven't tried it yet. Am never near one when I need a java fix. Maybe one day ....

On an unrelated note, last week I got a new Calphalon espresso machine with a built-in grinder, and am digging the fact I can make my own mocha cappucino from scratch every morning. I love this thing.

Last edited:
Had McDonald's coffee in San Francisco once....way better than we get at our locations here in Ohio.
Would it be different? Or go through it faster so its fresher?

Had coffee at a roaster (or whatever they're called). I do still crave it. Have never been clear if it was the coffee, the freshness of the coffee, or a product of some of the other things there were known to be growing in those hills......

I pretty much only drink iced coffee, and McDonald's insists on putting the flavoring in which I hate. Just give me normal iced coffee with ice. However McD's is still way better than BK and Wendy's which could best be described as an artificial coffee flavored beverage, but not coffee.

When I want just coffee I'll go to Dunkin or Starbucks or pretty much any other coffee chain over fast food.

Last edited:
I pretty much only drink iced coffee, and McDonald's insists on putting the flavoring in which I hate. Just give me normal iced coffee with ice. However McD's is still way better than BK and Wendy's which could best be described as an artificial coffee flavored beverage, but not coffee.

When I want just coffee I'll go to Dunkin or Starbucks or pretty much any other coffee chain over fast food.

Tim Horton's does the same with iced coffee. When I explained what I actually wanted - just iced coffee - it was like I was making some sort of weird request.

I don’t drink coffee but do hot tea. Most friends and some family love Dunkin. Have friend who is a total caffeine hound and he’ll drink anything , bad or good. Yuck.

I keep wanting to like tea at the same level as coffee. Tried different brands and flavors but it never works out and is expensive. Had one positive experience. Years ago they had this "white ginger" at the dollar store. I'd heard ginger was good for you so got it. Loved it. Never paid attention to the brand and....dollar store. Never saw it again. Have tried different ginger teas and they're just not the same. Haven't found a "white ginger" tea. Hope to though.

If I have a choice I get my "senior coffee, black" at Burger King. The line is shorter and its about .20 cheaper than McD's, and I prefer BK's breakfast burrito jr.

I've had Wendy's twice. I thought it tasted burnt.

I wish we had a White Castle.

McDonalds over Wendy's and BK. I prefer Dunkin over Starbucks, but for some reason get a lot of starbucks gift cards so I go alot.

DUnkin makes a super-charged coffee, which I get XL, black, and hot. It may make your hair tingle (or maybe that is a cardiac event, not sure)

Last edited: