Best body wipes to kill Covid 19, herpes ect.

We have been mixing some bleach into a sprayer that one would use to spray round up for about 6 years. No issues, and pretty cheap. ( just dont roll around until its dry, or your clothes tuen color)

1609395551892.png

1609396329487.png

trying to find wipes that kill the herps coronas etc, defense wipes washes but doesn't kill it according to their packaging, so the wrestling community is looking for wipes that kill the bad stuff
this is defense soap body wipe info - Defense Soap Body Wipes 40 Count (Pack of 2) - 100% Natural and Pure Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil and Eucalyptus Oil Helps Wash Away Ringworm, Jock Itch, Dry Skin, Dandruff, Acne, Psoriasis

Last edited:
The corona virus that causes covid 19 is pretty weak in regards to easily being deactivated. I wouldn’t be surprised if the essential oils in the defense wipes deactivated it. But this is simply a guess on my part. There are probably some major hoops and expense you have to go through to advertise a product being anti viral that defense hasn’t gone through.
Having said all that I do think defense wipes are good for bacterial infections on the skin. And there are hand sanitizer wipes that would take care of covid. So maybe a 2 step process?

So far this one is the winner, any other options are appreciated.

MATGUARD® ANTISEPTIC WIPES contain a patented formulation that has proven to be extremely effective at killing 99.9% of the germs, viruses and bacteria that people involved in athletic and physical activity come in contact with...

MATGUARD® ANTISEPTIC WIPES are Isopropyl Alcohol based, ready-to-use products that won’t dry the body, and won’t leave a sticky gel residue.

Matguard® body wipes are ideal for on the go athletes who may not have time to shower.

Matguard® body wipes leave the body completely clean with a light citrus odor.

I would think about any wipe that has the 70% isopropyl alcohol in them would work to kill off Covid. Not sure about herpes. but could probably mix the alcohol with other stuff like the Defense Soap. i'd be a little leery of using a bleach mixture - could cause some serious damage if not properly diluted and got into eyes or too much absorbed by the skin (the largest organ of the human body). I would imagine that could also play hell on the liver.

I would think about any wipe that has the 70% isopropyl alcohol in them would work to kill off Covid. Not sure about herpes. but could probably mix the alcohol with other stuff like the Defense Soap. i'd be a little leery of using a bleach mixture - could cause some serious damage if not properly diluted and got into eyes or too much absorbed by the skin (the largest organ of the human body). I would imagine that could also play hell on the liver.

not sure but I think he was talking about using the bleach solution to clean equipment and stuff. for skin purposes a pool with proper chlorine/chlorine bleach might work, not many schools have on-sight pools.

Many may already know this, but just in case...
NEVER mix bleach & ammonia products.
Mixing bleach & ammonia through chemical reaction creates chloramines, which are toxic and potentially deadly vapors.
Mixing bleach with other products is dangerous, unless the other product is perhaps dawn or water.
If using a bleach product in a pump sprayer, be sure to label it "Bleach only" to warn users & use PPE.
Better yet, don't let kids handle bleach or other chemicals. Keep away from children.

Many may already know this, but just in case...
NEVER mix bleach & ammonia products.
Mixing bleach & ammonia through chemical reaction creates chloramines, which are toxic and potentially deadly vapors.
Mixing bleach with other products is dangerous, unless the other product is perhaps dawn or water.
If using a bleach product in a pump sprayer, be sure to label it "Bleach only" to warn users & use PPE.
Better yet, don't let kids handle bleach or other chemicals. Keep away from children.

very good point, there was a company that was pushing hard surface cleaners for mats which should be used with caution also. as far as body wipes, matguard wipes are still up there for killing all the bad stuff, if you know of any more please let us know

Kids need to shower immediately after practice. That is your best defense. If you want to use a wipe from the practice room until you get home, that is an added bonus. Kids can't wait. The shower should be the first thing they do when they get home.

Defense wipes are the best way to go when talking about wipes
[/QUOTE]

They (defense wipes) wash away stuff but do not kill it, good baby wipes are $.02-$.07 and wash away stuff, compared to the defense price on amazon 80 wipes for $24.99 which is $.31 a wipe. I'm not sure if athletic soaps follow the same line of cleansing vs killing stuff, so what is the best soap to use at the best cost if it doesn't kill viruses and bacteria vs ones that kill viruses and bacteria. Please correct me if I'm mistaken on this, I just want to buy the most effective product at the best price, preferably one that kills viruses and bacteria.

Defense wipe info:
  • CLINICALLY PROVEN NATURAL TEA TREE OIL, PEPPERMINT OIL AND EUCALYPTUS OIL provide a broad spectrum of benefits effective at helping wash away bacteria and fungus

Last edited:
Defense wipes are the best way to go when talking about wipes

They (defense wipes) wash away stuff but do not kill it, good baby wipes are $.02-$.07 and wash away stuff, compared to the defense price on amazon 80 wipes for $24.99 which is $.31 a wipe. I'm not sure if athletic soaps follow the same line of cleansing vs killing stuff, so what is the best soap to use at the best cost if it doesn't kill viruses and bacteria vs ones that kill viruses and bacteria. Please correct me if I'm mistaken on this, I just want to buy the most effective product at the best price, preferably one that kills viruses and bacteria.

Defense wipe info:
  • CLINICALLY PROVEN NATURAL TEA TREE OIL, PEPPERMINT OIL AND EUCALYPTUS OIL provide a broad spectrum of benefits effective at helping wash away bacteria and fungus
[/QUOTE]

Just bought some of these at The Home Depot, inexpensive and say they kill 99.99% of germs $6.98 for 100, seem decent quality. Just another option for the wrestlers who clean off before they enter their parents car or when there is blood and nose stuff during practice.
IMG_1844.jpeg

Just wanted to weigh in here real quick. The ingredients in our wipes were chosen for their antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties. Since they are 100% natural and holistic we cannot make kill claims. We very easily could add alcohol to them to make a claim but that does not mean it would be a better wipe. Alcohol burns like hell on the skin after wrestling practice. The kids wont use them for this reason. Alcohol also damages the skin by killing skin cells and drying them out. Damaged skin is more susceptible to infection. The ingredients in our wipes have been proven time and time again to be antimicrobial and they are gentle on the skin. A google search for clinical studies will provide all the studies you will ever care to read.

Last summer we went to Budapest and spoke at the United World Wrestling Medical Conference. In attendance were all the head wrestling doctors of each country. Shortly after our presentation Defense Soap was/is the only product the UWW Medical Committee has ever endorsed of any kind... not just in hygiene... any and all categories. We are very proud of this. https://www.defensesoap.com/budapest-or-bust/
We have also been tasked with writing the hygiene protocol for the Olympics when they finally happen. We are honored and humbled to be the ones assigned this task.

If you are looking for FDA registered antimicrobial products then you may be interested in our antimicrobial skin cleanser. It has the same purpose of the wipes however the application is a spray rather than a wipe. We provide both because some people like all natural effective products while other prefer FDA registered products. https://www.defensesoap.com/product/defense-antimicrobial-skin-cleanser/

Hope this helps,

Guy Sako
Defense Soap
866-544-1689
www.defensesoap.com

Just wanted to weigh in here real quick. The ingredients in our wipes were chosen for their antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties. Since they are 100% natural and holistic we cannot make kill claims. We very easily could add alcohol to them to make a claim but that does not mean it would be a better wipe. Alcohol burns like hell on the skin after wrestling practice. The kids wont use them for this reason. Alcohol also damages the skin by killing skin cells and drying them out. Damaged skin is more susceptible to infection. The ingredients in our wipes have been proven time and time again to be antimicrobial and they are gentle on the skin. A google search for clinical studies will provide all the studies you will ever care to read.

Last summer we went to Budapest and spoke at the United World Wrestling Medical Conference. In attendance were all the head wrestling doctors of each country. Shortly after our presentation Defense Soap was/is the only product the UWW Medical Committee has ever endorsed of any kind... not just in hygiene... any and all categories. We are very proud of this. https://www.defensesoap.com/budapest-or-bust/
We have also been tasked with writing the hygiene protocol for the Olympics when they finally happen. We are honored and humbled to be the ones assigned this task.

If you are looking for FDA registered antimicrobial products then you may be interested in our antimicrobial skin cleanser. It has the same purpose of the wipes however the application is a spray rather than a wipe. We provide both because some people like all natural effective products while other prefer FDA registered products. https://www.defensesoap.com/product/defense-antimicrobial-skin-cleanser/

Hope this helps,

Guy Sako
Defense Soap
866-544-1689
www.defensesoap.com

Below is a random product online highlighting 5% tea tree oil, which is the most effective/versatile oil, seems like others are ok but not as effective and are mostly fillers.
By the way, Thank you for the information and I do like your products I'm just looking for the best results for our sport, tea tree oil is very pungent and a fraction of a drop smells pretty strong. Even so, I personally like the smell, but it takes around 5% concentration of tea tree oil to be beneficial for cleansing athletes. Am I way off to say defense shampoo uses .3 % of tea tree oil and 1.7% of eucalyptus oil for your shampoo?. Good tea tree oil is about $10 per oz. and eucalyptus is about $3.50 per oz.

1611022445337.png

5% concentration of tea tree oil
Tea Tree Body Wash - HUGE 16 OZ - Helps Nail Fungus, Athletes Foot, Ringworms, Jock Itch, Acne, Eczema & Body Odor, Soothes Itching & Promotes Healthy Skin and Feet, Packaging May Vary

EXTRA STRENGTH EXFOLIATING BODY WASH - Our Tea Tree Oil Shower Gel contains the maximum allowed, 5% concentration of tea tree oil which is a higher concentration compared to other leading products.

Sidelineman,

There are 3 major red flags with the product that you listed which you may not be aware of.

1. Their label clearly states antifungal... this is an FDA violation. I have to present a drug fact panel prepared with an antifungal monolog to make this claim. We are one of the only soaps in the entire world that can make an antifungal claim. This company cannot.

2. They make antifungal and antibacterial claims as well as a host of other healing claims in their description. You cannot do this legally either.

3. They say the maximum strength of TTO allowed is 5%. This is a 100% lie and a total line of BS. I have products that contain 50% TTO and other companies sell 100% TTO.

I am not certain where you arrived at the conclusion that we have .3% TTO and 1.7% EO. If you can share with me where you found this info I would like to know so that I may correct it. We use 1% TTO and 1% EO. I have been using this exact formula for 15 years with tremendous results. I can point to thousands of 5-star reviews with testimonials, our own clinical studies, and the endorsement of the UWW Medical Committee that this formula is effective.

Our holistic soaps and wipes are meant as a preventative. The 2% formula that we use covers a broader spectrum of irritations than just TTO. These products are not a cure. I would concur with you that you would need a higher concentration level if you are attempting to cure something with essential oil. This is why we have medicated soaps registered with the FDA that have actual medicine in them. We can make the claims that the hack soap you posted is claiming.

There is a huge difference between preventing and treating. The bar on preventing is much lower, meaning it is easier to kill a spore than it is to cure disease.

I control and create the formulas at Defense with the aid of some pretty smart people. If 5% TTO was the best formula I would simply make a bar of soap with 5% TTO. This just is not the case. More is not necessarily better just like us choosing not to make an alcohol wipe. We have developed ways to protect athletes with a 2% formula and without alcohol.

We offer a 100% money-back guarantee at Defense Soap. In 15 years and with millions of products sold we have had 4 returns. I think this should qualify us as a good solution if not providing "the best results for our sport "

Guy Sako
Defense Soap
866-544-1689
www.defensesoap.com

Last edited:
1611121868586.png

Dove Body Wash with Pump Deep Moisture 34 oz
Average Rating (4.7)stars out of 5stars. 5245 ratings, based on. 5245reviews
252 comments
Dove
Walmart # 566015127
$8.94$8.94
(26.3 ¢/oz)

If I'm buying a body wash that only washes away the bad stuff I'm going with namebrand good/equal quality with low price, Dove body wash Walmart 34oz $8.94. If I'm going with a body wash that kills the bad stuff I will have to research which product kills the bad stuff just in case Jerry had active herpes that day, this isn't against any local company it's a matter of which product kills stuff when I shower and if not good price point.

Hope all wrestling tournaments have body wipes that kill impetigo, staph, herpes ect., not some bs baby wipes that just wash away stuff. What a scam if athletic wipes just wash away stuff, I'd rather use my kids baby wipes for that. Give me a break on irritating skin, the last state tournament that actually ran 2 years ago had a record number of kids disqualified for skin disease from the sectional district and state/s. Any body coaching saw the drastic number of kids disqualified, use the strongest wipes and shampoo at this time of year and save the soft stuff that just washes it away for the summer.

Sidelineman,

There are 3 major red flags with the product that you listed which you may not be aware of.

1. Their label clearly states antifungal... this is an FDA violation. I have to present a drug fact panel prepared with an antifungal monolog to make this claim. We are one of the only soaps in the entire world that can make an antifungal claim. This company cannot.

2. They make antifungal and antibacterial claims as well as a host of other healing claims in their description. You cannot do this legally either.

3. They say the maximum strength of TTO allowed is 5%. This is a 100% lie and a total line of BS. I have products that contain 50% TTO and other companies sell 100% TTO.

I am not certain where you arrived at the conclusion that we have .3% TTO and 1.7% EO. If you can share with me where you found this info I would like to know so that I may correct it. We use 1% TTO and 1% EO. I have been using this exact formula for 15 years with tremendous results. I can point to thousands of 5-star reviews with testimonials, our own clinical studies, and the endorsement of the UWW Medical Committee that this formula is effective.

Our holistic soaps and wipes are meant as a preventative. The 2% formula that we use covers a broader spectrum of irritations than just TTO. These products are not a cure. I would concur with you that you would need a higher concentration level if you are attempting to cure something with essential oil. This is why we have medicated soaps registered with the FDA that have actual medicine in them. We can make the claims that the hack soap you posted is claiming.

There is a huge difference between preventing and treating. The bar on preventing is much lower, meaning it is easier to kill a spore than it is to cure disease.

I control and create the formulas at Defense with the aid of some pretty smart people. If 5% TTO was the best formula I would simply make a bar of soap with 5% TTO. This just is not the case. More is not necessarily better just like us choosing not to make an alcohol wipe. We have developed ways to protect athletes with a 2% formula and without alcohol.

We offer a 100% money-back guarantee at Defense Soap. In 15 years and with millions of products sold we have had 4 returns. I think this should qualify us as a good solution if not providing "the best results for our sport "

Guy Sako
Defense Soap
866-544-1689
www.defensesoap.com

Can you sell what university hospital or Cleveland clinic, the visitors, nurses and doctors use stuff all day long that kills empitigo, staph, corona ect. If your product only washes away the germs and viruses that is very concerning especially at tournaments and meets.

Can you sell what university hospital or Cleveland clinic, the visitors, nurses and doctors use stuff all day long that kills empitigo, staph, corona ect. If your product only washes away the germs and viruses that is very concerning especially at tournaments and meets.

If you are referring to Hibiclens, they did try to make a run in wrestling for a while. The problem is that you cannot use it on your face or genitals nor can you use it two days in a row. Wrestlers sometimes will wash twice a day and they should always wash their face and genitals.

We can make any soap in any strength. Before I started Defense Soap I thought the same way... stronger is better. Then I learned about skin flora and how important a balanced flora is. The bacteria on your skin fights invading microbes. They see them as a food source and they see them as someone competing for space. When we shower with super strong products we kill or weaken this flora to the point that it can no longer protect us from infection. This leaves us at risk of infection.

As I mentioned earlier, the United World Wrestling Medical Committee endorses our products for wrestlers. They have never endorsed any other product of any kind but felt that our products, research, and track record was something that they would get behind to recommend to wrestlers at the highest level globally. We could not receive a higher endorsement and they are well aware of Hibiclens.

Hope this helps,

Guy Sako
Defense Soap
866-544-1689
www.defensesoap.com

Last edited:
If you are referring to Hibiclens, they did try to make a run in wrestling for a while. The problem is that you cannot use it on your face or genitals nor can you use it two days in a row. Wrestlers sometimes will wash twice a day and they should always wash their face and genitals.

We can make any soap in any strength. Before I started Defense Soap I thought the same way... stronger is better. Then I learned about skin flora and how important a balanced flora is. The bacteria on your skin fights invading microbes. They see them as a food source and they see them as someone competing for space. When we shower with super strong products we kill or weaken this flora to the point that it can no longer protect us from infection. This leaves us at risk of infection.

As I mentioned earlier, the United World Wrestling Medical Committee endorses our products for wrestlers. They have never endorsed any other product of any kind but felt that our products, research, and track record was something that they would get behind to recommend to wrestlers at the highest level globally. We could not receive a higher endorsement and they are well aware of Hibiclens.

Hope this helps,

Guy Sako
Defense Soap
866-544-1689
www.defensesoap.com

No, HIbiciens I think, is the scrub soap for doctors before surgery. I agree, that stuff would be tough on the balls. I'm referring to the hand dispensers all over the hospital that nurses and visitors hit repeatedly, usually outside most rooms and all over the hallways. Some of the medical personnel use the soap and water technique before each patient. Good point, they also add emollients and other products to keep the skin flora strong. One of the big companies that have spent $Millions in R&D is Purell. They claim to have an over the counter healthcare quality cleanser that Won’t Damage Skin Gentle on skin while exceeding FDA and AORN surgical scrub requirements.
I think it's pretty clear there are products that kill viruses and germs that are gentle on skin, if your product does not kill viruses and germs then it will have limited effectiveness and should be used as such. It still is a good product to use if your not exposed to other peoples sweat, blood, viruses, germs ect. It would be more effective for someone after non contact sports as a refresher of sorts.

No, HIbiciens I think, is the scrub soap for doctors before surgery. I agree, that stuff would be tough on the balls. I'm referring to the hand dispensers all over the hospital that nurses and visitors hit repeatedly, usually outside most rooms and all over the hallways. Some of the medical personnel use the soap and water technique before each patient. Good point, they also add emollients and other products to keep the skin flora strong. One of the big companies that have spent $Millions in R&D is Purell. They claim to have an over the counter healthcare quality cleanser that Won’t Damage Skin Gentle on skin while exceeding FDA and AORN surgical scrub requirements.
I think it's pretty clear there are products that kill viruses and germs that are gentle on skin, if your product does not kill viruses and germs then it will have limited effectiveness and should be used as such. It still is a good product to use if your not exposed to other peoples sweat, blood, viruses, germs ect. It would be more effective for someone after non contact sports as a refresher of sorts.
Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion and can bathe in 70% alcohol if you choose. The doctors on the United World Wrestling Medical Committee would disagree with you but they are entitled to their opinion as well. If you feel alcohol is for you then by all means go for it.

We do have medicated soaps as well. If you are looking for medicated soaps we can help. Remember the CDC said soap and water is the best way to kill the virus. Well we have plenty of soap, holistic and medicated without alcohol or damaging chemicals.

As stated earlier and shown in the clinical trials that we posted, the ingredients in our soap have antimicrobial properties. We also sell an FDA registered antimicrobial skin cleanser. Antimicrobial means that it kills fungus, bacteria, and viruses.

Over the years we have built a pretty balanced line of products. If you want products registered with the FDA that are antimicrobial we have them. If you want holistic products with natural antimicrobial ingredients we have them. If you want products gentle enough to use on a baby we also have those.

To say our products are not suited for a wrestler’s needs tells me you never looked at our entire line. We have every position covered if you use the proper product.

And if you want the 70% alcohol we do have a hand sanitizer you can rub on your body. I wouldn’t though. I would stick with the soap.

Last edited:
Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion and can bathe in 70% alcohol if you choose. The doctors on the United World Wrestling Medical Committee would disagree with you but they are entitled to their opinion as well. If you feel alcohol is for you then by all means go for it.

We do have medicated soaps as well. If you are looking for medicated soaps we can help. Remember the CDC said soap and water is the best way to kill the virus. Well we have plenty of soap, holistic and medicated without alcohol or damaging chemicals.

As stated earlier and shown in the clinical trials that we posted, the ingredients in our soap have antimicrobial properties. We also sell an FDA registered antimicrobial skin cleanser. Antimicrobial means that it kills fungus, bacteria, and viruses.

Over the years we have built a pretty balanced line of products. If you want products registered with the FDA that are antimicrobial we have them. If you want holistic products with natural antimicrobial ingredients we have them. If you want products gentle enough to use on a baby we also have those.

To say our products are not suited for a wrestler’s needs tells me you never looked at our entire line. We have every position covered if you use the proper product.

And if you want the 70% alcohol we do have a hand sanitizer you can rub on your body. I wouldn’t though. I would stick with the soap.

I will use what the thousands of Doctors and nurses at Cleveland Clinic, University Hospital, Mayo Clinic and others use all day long not a couple of international doctors that may or may not have expertise in dermatology.
yes, I am aware of the antimicrobial skin cleansers, it is a very common product bought most everywhere. companies buy it and put their name on the label. I am referring to body wipes and soaps used by wrestlers that do nothing more than wash away viruses and germs. while sitting at a dual match or tournament I want to use a wipe that kills viruses and germs from the blood sweat and tears. if you use defense soap and/or dove it will have the same result unless you buy your new to market anti fungal version containing tolnaftate which is common in anti fungal creams, this might be good for jock itch and that kind of stuff. Don't think it adds antiviral or antibacterial qualities for staph, impetigo, herpes, corona ect.
Not sure why you are so insistent to deflect that for 15 years your wipes and soap did not kill staph, herpes, corona ect. It only washed away like common household baby wipes. I thought for years using your wipes I was killing the bad stuff, if small amounts of liquid from your wipes mixed with herpes it would still give me herpes. I wish I would have been smarter and researched and used wipes that kill stuff.
I can buy better products with equal washing away Ability for a fraction of the cost.

Last edited:
I will use what the thousands of Doctors and nurses at Cleveland Clinic, University Hospital, Mayo Clinic and others use all day long not a couple of international doctors that may or may not have expertise in dermatology.
yes, I am aware of the antimicrobial skin cleansers, it is a very common product bought most everywhere. companies buy it and put their name on the label. I am referring to body wipes and soaps used by wrestlers that do nothing more than wash away viruses and germs. while sitting at a dual match or tournament I want to use a wipe that kills viruses and germs from the blood sweat and tears. if you use defense soap and/or dove it will have the same result unless you buy your new to market anti fungal version containing tolnaftate which is common in anti fungal creams, this might be good for jock itch and that kind of stuff. Don't think it adds antiviral or antibacterial qualities for staph, impetigo, herpes, corona ect.
Not sure why you are so insistent to deflect that for 15 years your wipes and soap did not kill staph, herpes, corona ect. It only washed away like common household baby wipes. I thought for years using your wipes I was killing the bad stuff, if small amounts of liquid from your wipes mixed with herpes it would still give me herpes. I wish I would have been smarter and researched and used wipes that kill stuff.
I can buy better products with equal washing away Ability for a fraction of the cost.

I want to thank you for engaging in this open debate. It is very important for wrestlers to know what products are available to them and this allows us to showcase the host of products, we as wrestlers, have developed specifically for wrestlers.

During the course of this debate we were able to share our FDA registered antimicrobial skin cleanser. I know you simply dismissed it as a product that is very common. I am actually willing to bet less than 1% of people on the face of the planet are aware of hypochlorous acid and its benefits. The fact that your white blood cells create hypochlorous acid to fight infection and to heal the skin really isn't that well known but this debate allows us to introduce this fact to many readers. Our antimicrobial skin cleanser is safe to use anywhere on the human body. I often demonstrate how safe it is by spraying it in my eyes yet this product, registered under another label, is on the N list approved by the EPA to kill covid. The alcohol in the hand sanitizer found in the halls of every hospital actually destroys skin cells. These doctors use this product on their hands. I hope you are not suggesting that a wrestler uses this on their face, around their eyes, around mucus membranes, or on their genitals. I am pretty sure those thousands of doctors would not recommend this either.

Also, we are able to discuss our antifungal medicated bar. It really isn't new to the market as you stated. We have had it around for 4 years. Ringworm still is the most common skin infection that plaques wrestlers. You are correct that this will aid with jock itch. Jock itch is actually ringworm of the groin. Athlete's foot is ringworm of the foot. Our FDA monograph is for ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. As mentioned earlier in this post not many soaps can make this claim at all... surely not Dove which you enjoy comparing us to. Defense Antifungal Medicated Soap is an over the counter medicine for fungal infections... Dove is not.

This also gives us the platform to discuss the essential oils in our wipes. There are plenty of clinical studies, including ours which we have posted, illustrating the antimicrobial properties of Tea Tree Oil and Eucalyptus Oil. We use the same percentage of essential oils in our wipes as we do in our soaps. I am not certain the baby wipe which you compare us to contain these essential oils. We cannot make hard claims on these wipes because of their natural ingredients. We are a legitimate and responsible company that does not violate FDA regulations but that does not take away from the effectiveness of our products.

I am very grateful that our Defense Body Wipes were mentioned here because we can legally and responsibly discuss their antimicrobial properties in an open forum. You mentioned that you used our wipes for years. If they ever failed you over the years of use please send me your name and address and we will issue you a refund. The fact that you used them for years tells me that you must have been somewhat satisfied. If not, we will stand behind our products and offer you a full refund.

If the fact that we cannot make the hard claim on the wipes deter you from using them you can simply switch to the FDA registered antimicrobial skin cleanser. The fact of the matter is some people prefer to use FDA registered products while other prefer natural products. We have both so the choice would be up to you.

Again, I want to thank you for allowing me to discuss Defense Soap products with you in this open forum.

Guy Sako
Defense Soap
866-544-1689
www.defensesoap.com

Last edited:
This is not a knock on your products. You do not have proprietary rights or patented formulas. You’ve created a nice brand name in the wrestling community by sponsoring events and give aways. I can buy the same ingredients in products for a fraction of the price elsewhere, that’s all I’ve said. Originally I was asking for recommendations on wipes and soap that kill staph empitigo corona ect. I get it that your product is mild and safe on skin, I now use nivea or tea tree body wash that’s good and very cheap. The very strong pungent smell of tea tree oil comes from a very small drop just like turpentine because they share many of the same compounds. The percentage of tea tree oil you’ve used for 15 years does not come close to the scientific recommendations to kill staph herpes coronavirus ect, that’s all I’m stating. I think many people smell the strong scent from the tea tree oil and assume it kills stuff, I was one of them.