Benedictine Basketball 2022-2023

The new season is right around the corner. It will be exciting to see what last year's very young group (heavily reliant on sophomores) will do this year. I'm very optimistic about this team.

Share your thoughts here.

You guys better hope grind for 9 and fr. Willie don’t find this thread. Good luck to the Bengals this season. See you guys on December 16th.

You guys better hope grind for 9 and fr. Willie don’t find this thread. Good luck to the Bengals this season. See you guys on December 16th.
Hopefully, the unusually caustic banter in the football thread will soon end. Although likely a result of an atypically frustrating football season, I don't expect it to carry over to the basketball forum.

Thankfully, we have an excellent staff in place running the basketball program. I expect nothing but continued development throughout the freshman, JV, and varsity levels. The team has improved since last season. I don't know how that will show up in the W-L columns; I'm not going to make any predictions. But we all know the true goal is growth over the upcoming months as teams prepare for the postseason.

My hope is that the fans show up to support the players and staff. Let's pack the gym at our home games, and follow the team on the road as much as possible. They play an entertaining brand of basketball; and they play like a team. Go Bengals!

lchsman: Good luck this season. I look forward to our meeting in a few weeks.

Hopefully, the unusually caustic banter in the football thread will soon end. Although likely a result of an atypically frustrating football season, I don't expect it to carry over to the basketball forum.

Thankfully, we have an excellent staff in place running the basketball program. I expect nothing but continued development throughout the freshman, JV, and varsity levels. The team has improved since last season. I don't know how that will show up in the W-L columns; I'm not going to make any predictions. But we all know the true goal is growth over the upcoming months as teams prepare for the postseason.

My hope is that the fans show up to support the players and staff. Let's pack the gym at our home games, and follow the team on the road as much as possible. They play an entertaining brand of basketball; and they play like a team. Go Bengals!

lchsman: Good luck this season. I look forward to our meeting in a few weeks.
I saw they played over the weekend and won. Was that a holiday tournament they played in? LC opens up this Friday night at North.

I saw they played over the weekend and won. Was that a holiday tournament they played in? LC opens up this Friday night at North.
I'm not sure if either game was part of a tournament. They went 1-1 over the weekend with a win against Shaw and a loss to Olmsted Falls.

I'm not sure if either game was part of a tournament. They went 1-1 over the weekend with a win against Shaw and a loss to Olmsted Falls.
The Shaw game was a part of the multi-game Great Lakes Classic at Cleveland Heights. The Olmsted Falls game was a part of another multi-game event event at Baldwin-Wallace. So, not a tournament, but both were parts of neutral court events.