Week 2:Toledo
Week 3: CCC
Week 4: Bishop Hartley
Week 6: Youngstown Boardman
Week 7: Brecksville
Week 9: Hoban
Week 10: Nordonia

Last edited:
Fr Willie , what is the offensive line looking like ?
Still a little up in the air. Center , Left Tackle and Guard( either side) will be good with only 1 senior starting. Joe Mac, A Illiano are two guys with most experience. We have a bunch of frosh. Sophs to be. James and Jennings are to up and comers to watch.

Excellent choice for a game.
Ramblers are usually very good every year ?

They have been making appearances the past few years. Makes sense in that they are roughly the same Division as Benny in PA and when you look at the map they are physically closer than heading to Columbus to play Watterson or DeSales.

So it looks like only week 5 is open at this point? I am hearing there may be choices available for that slot but none those responding are not the most desirable. With 12 teams making the playoffs in '21 it may be better to lower the quality of the opponent to get at least some sort of computer points.

So it looks like only week 5 is open at this point? I am hearing there may be choices available for that slot but none those responding are not the most desirable. With 12 teams making the playoffs in '21 it may be better to lower the quality of the opponent to get at least some sort of computer points.
Not that easy Auggie. The " lower" quality teams hang up the phone before we can say "hello" . There will be a few more teams that haven't posted openings in the next month or so that will surface.

Frank was a very big Benedictine football fan supplying the Z Report after every freshmen game. I would supply him with rosters every year and informed him of any incoming freshmen or transfers. I will miss him very much ,he was quite a guy.
RIP My friend Frank

The friends of Frankie Zummo would be remiss if we didn't put together some sort of celebration of his life. Covid permitting, we may assemble some evening in a party room at a local eatery to salute our dear friend to kick off the 2021 football season. Stay tuned for details. Also, there may be a Go Fund Me account established to help with Frankie's final expenses, as he didn't have much more than his fierce loyalty and passion for Benedictine football. The streak continues from above. RIP Buddy.

The school gets a great $2.0 Million gift from the Howley Foundation.

167510549_4582217688459973_716385816024655964_n.jpg

Will be just like the Capital Campaign in the 80’s, the Abbey took 80% of the money to improve Abbey. Bossu Field project the same thing. Monks made the campaign pay for a 100K+ garage. Cheaper ones suggested they would not budge. Good luck.

Will be just like the Capital Campaign in the 80’s, the Abbey took 80% of the money to improve Abbey. Bossu Field project the same thing. Monks made the campaign pay for a 100K+ garage. Cheaper ones suggested they would not budge. Good luck.
Thanks for telling us , bro.

Why are they spending all this money building a giant door instead of the bridge?! I am sick and tired of having to drive all the way out to Euclid to watch my mighty bengals in competition. They should be spending that 2 million on a football stadium. ALL HAIL!

Sick n tired of this gosh darn negativity. Let’s go Benedictine Bengals. March right down that field and snap the clavicles of those darned Cathedral Latin punks, those darned Walsh Jesuit pansies, and those freakin CCC knuckleheads. Now who the hell is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.