Couple of lineman coming from St Francis. DeBaltzo Brothers

Attachments

• 9DF2E854-471D-4B1B-B423-E9263CA098E2.jpeg
    9DF2E854-471D-4B1B-B423-E9263CA098E2.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 46
  • B1612A02-EF11-442A-AF7E-9C7FFCCAA66C.jpeg
    B1612A02-EF11-442A-AF7E-9C7FFCCAA66C.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 25
Hearing that for future schedules we are going to see some Suburban League schools start to show up. Names mentioned are Nordonia, Brecksville, Hudson, and Medina Highland. Looks like the current AD is working his old rolodex ?

Workouts started Monday and EVERYONE showed up and worked hard. No defections as a matter of fact a few kids transferred in.A very nice start to the 2020 football season. The kids missed each other and it showed. Great commerodemy on this team.

Workouts started Monday and EVERYONE showed up and worked hard. No defections as a matter of fact a few kids transferred in.A very nice start to the 2020 football season. The kids missed each other and it showed. Great commerodemy on this team.
Sounds great !

What are the numbers looking like, for the varsity and freshmen teams?
Good question for Fr Willie...
I’m not sure about the numbers but I’ve heard freshman football team will be really good with a big offensive line . Varsity should be good as well.

Good question for Fr Willie...
I’m not sure about the numbers but I’ve heard freshman football team will be really good with a big offensive line . Varsity should be good as well.
We will have around 55 varsity players ( could be slightly more) freshmen numbers are a little harder to post because we still have kids registering as we post .Should be 30 or so. Freshmen group looks very large physically and athletic.

Someone I know stopped by practice yesterday , said Christopher Gales is looking like a stud and a half . Not only do I expect him to have a big season , I think he will receive a ton more offers .
This Bengals offense is going to be something to see . Was also wondering , Will Duane Jackson see varsity time ?

Really quiet here, I guess everyone is realizing what was looking to be a strong season of Benny football may be at best a spring season or in a likely hood no season at all. At least there was cool picture in the cleveland.com column about how the OHSAA should punt on the fall 2020 HS football season.

VBSUJ3HMDFEBBKEPY2MDMRRW2E.JPG

Really quiet here, I guess everyone is realizing what was looking to be a strong season of Benny football may be at best a spring season or in a likely hood no season at all. At least there was cool picture in the cleveland.com column about how the OHSAA should punt on the fall 2020 HS football season.

VBSUJ3HMDFEBBKEPY2MDMRRW2E.JPG
Definitely a shame if we have no season. Hurts a school like Benedictine. Have a really talented team.

They’ll be fine, they can just go out and recruit more kids from the city. They’ll increase voucher load, all good. Better than ever next year.

Item of concern

Per cleveland.com:
Euclid City School District
Following the recommendation, the district altered its reopening plans and said classes will be held remotely. It also immediately stopped athletic and extracurricular programs.

Will this action prevent Benedictine from using Euclid Stadium for its home games?

Item of concern

Per cleveland.com:
Euclid City School District
Following the recommendation, the district altered its reopening plans and said classes will be held remotely. It also immediately stopped athletic and extracurricular programs.

Will this action prevent Benedictine from using Euclid Stadium for its home games?
Good question. Let’s say there is a season but no fans allowed , can we play our home games at Bossu Field then ?