Belmont vs Dunbar-What happened?

Dunbar made Troy (a 10 win playoff team last year) look bad, and then they lose to Belmont with a running clock??

I am sorry nothing against Bellmont. But you don't have Joseph Scates and Travion Thomas and get shut out. Something smells fishy. Especially after what happened last year.

Dunbar made Troy (a 10 win playoff team last year) look bad, and then they lose to Belmont with a running clock??
Uh, if Belmont beats Fenwick next week Belmont will finish undefeated. Rest of schedule is a joke.Uh I smell something fishy about Belmont Dunbar game.D2 region8 just got their first team in.

I am sorry nothing against Bellmont. But you don't have Joseph Scates and Travion Thomas and get shut out. Something smells fishy. Especially after what happened last year.

Different reaction to being freed from carrying a "C" average. Love the bar set by carrying a "D" average w tutoring. Got to appreciate the schol board tough love policy. Nice signal to prospective employers.

I'm sure a "STUD ATHLETE" at Alter [or almost any/every school] who's actually a D student would have a solid C avg. Just the way it is...

Maybe nothing fishy is going on here and its just a result of the mess off an off season Dunbar had to the last game and they are simply behind at this point. I don't believe they even knew who the coach was going to be at the end of July did they? Being at the game, Belmont DL/OL just manhandled the Dunbar OL/DL. Does not matter the talent of Thomas or Scates if no one is blocking either.

Maybe nothing fishy is going on here and its just a result of the mess off an off season Dunbar had to the last game and they are simply behind at this point. I don't believe they even knew who the coach was going to be at the end of July did they? Being at the game, Belmont DL/OL just manhandled the Dunbar OL/DL. Does not matter the talent of Thomas or Scates if no one is blocking either.

Very good points.:clap:

Belmont has a solid defense this year. They gave Alter some fits in a scrimmage. Probably the best team Belmont has had so far since Earl White took over.