Believe in Science...

I don't think they "believe" it's a man, it's that the person identifies as a man. Who cares? If that person "says" they're a man, then I'm like, "OK dude, whatever." I couldn't care less.

Why do people care about things that don't directly effect them.
We as a society keep indulging ppl in their delusional behavior and it trickling down. And I’m not saying it should be against the law for her to call herself a man, but I also don’t think ppl should be cancelled for calling out this bulls**t.

Reactions: y2h
Meet Elliot Page

1606866381161.png

We as a society keep indulging ppl in their delusional behavior and it trickling down. And I’m not saying it should be against the law for her to call herself a man, but I also don’t think ppl should be cancelled for calling out this bulls**t.
Wait until money gets involved. Men that identify as women to play sports. LPGA,WNBA and so on. We are all equal, only one sport for all humans.

I guess I would ask, "trickle down" to what? I don't want myself, you, the government or society to regulate what delusional behavior might be when it doesn't effect people in general.
Also, why call it out? That's where I get the "who cares" opinion. If someone chops it off and then 3 years later regrets it, I'm like, "Oh, that's to bad.". But I don't feel the need to "call it out" in either situation. I'm not being a dick, I'm actually asking why people feel the need to call it out.

I guess you hear people always saying liberty and freedom and etc...... But then feel like they have to interject in people's lives if they don't agree with what someone else is doing..... that doesn't effect them.

Why do weirdo's feel the need to "come out" to people that don't directly effect them?

It's almost like they're fishing for a response, no?

I'm not going to disagree. But doesn't mean you have to indulge them. Right?

I would think if they did "come out" and you said, "who cares" that would be the response they'd actually want. If it's to throw it in your face I'd say they did it for the wrong reason and I'd actually care even less they did it.

I guess I would ask, "trickle down" to what? I don't want myself, you, the government or society to regulate what delusional behavior might be when it doesn't effect people in general.
Also, why call it out? That's where I get the "who cares" opinion. If someone chops it off and then 3 years later regrets it, I'm like, "Oh, that's to bad.". But I don't feel the need to "call it out" in either situation. I'm not being a , I'm actually asking why people feel the need to call it out.

I guess you hear people always saying liberty and freedom and etc...... But then feel like they have to interject in people's lives if they don't agree with what someone else is doing..... that doesn't effect them.

This is the trickle down impact

Reactions: y2h
Also, why call it out? That's where I get the "who cares" opinion. If someone chops it off and then 3 years later regrets it, I'm like, "Oh, that's to bad.". But I don't feel the need to "call it out" in either situation. I'm not being a , I'm actually asking why people feel the need to call it out.

Do you care if a guy with a skirt on who says he's now a woman uses the stall next to your ten year old daughter in the ladies room?

I don't think they "believe" it's a man, it's that the person identifies as a man. Who cares? If that person "says" they're a man, then I'm like, "OK dude, whatever." I couldn't care less.

Why do people care about things that don't directly effect them.
They are afraid they might like it and "turn" gay. :ROFLMAO:

They are afraid they might like it and "turn" gay. :ROFLMAO:
Not really. It’s just obnoxious behavior constantly being shoved in our face and we’re supposed to applaud it? All she did was put in a baseball cap and change her name.

Not really. It’s just obnoxious behavior constantly being shoved in our face and we’re supposed to applaud it? All she did was put in a baseball cap and change her name.
And I would have never known had you not posted it. Still do not care.

Ok, I figured you were talking to no one. I do not consider her a man. Those darn "boogeyman 'leftists'."
You can be banned for life on the internets for dead naming. In Europe and Canada it’s punishable by jail time. People have been jailed on it.

You can be banned for life on the internets for dead naming. In Europe and Canada it’s punishable by jail time. People have been jailed on it.
How in the world did we survive without the internet. Just the evening or morning paper and Walter Cronkite. We were spoiled.

Do you care if a guy with a skirt on who says he's now a woman uses the stall next to your ten year old daughter in the ladies room?

I would say no, I don't. I have to say that because I'd never even think about your scenario. I've been down this road on here when the whole Target thing came up a few years ago. When Target said they were going to have unisex bathrooms I didn't think I couldn't shop there because my kid would get raped taking a wiz. Just like I never thought they couldn't walk home from school because they'd get abducted. We didn't all sleep in the same room so I could make sure someone didn't snatch one from their bed while my wife and I slept down the hall. I let my kids stay overnight at friends houses never wondering if the kids dad was going to molest them. All of those things were possible, I won't deny that.I. just don't think that way.

I'm not saying at all your scenario isn't real. And certainly I wouldn't want that to happen, but it doesn't consume my thought process on this topic. I'm just saying I don't live like that. I don't fear my fellow man. I don't fear situations. You may consider me naive while I consider you over cautious. To each their own I guess.

It’s funny seeing the Trans Twitter mafia attack anyone with the slightest bit of criticism regarding this. It’s no surprise 40% of them kill themselves when they’re this high strung.

I would say no, I don't. I have to say that because I'd never even think about your scenario. I've been down this road on here when the whole Target thing came up a few years ago. When Target said they were going to have unisex bathrooms I didn't think I couldn't shop there because my kid would get raped taking a wiz. Just like I never thought they couldn't walk home from school because they'd get abducted. We didn't all sleep in the same room so I could make sure someone didn't snatch one from their bed while my wife and I slept down the hall. I let my kids stay overnight at friends houses never wondering if the kids dad was going to molest them. All of those things were possible, I won't deny that.I. just don't think that way.

I'm not saying at all your scenario isn't real. And certainly I wouldn't want that to happen, but it doesn't consume my thought process on this topic. I'm just saying I don't live like that. I don't fear my fellow man. I don't fear situations. You may consider me naive while I consider you over cautious. To each their own I guess.
You’re a terrible parent

It’s funny seeing the Trans Twitter mafia attack anyone with the slightest bit of criticism regarding this. It’s no surprise 40% of them kill themselves when they’re this high strung.
I often see the trans community blame "bullying" on their high rates of suicide. But is this the true reason? I don't think bullying alone would contribute to so many suicides. Maybe their high suicide rate coincides with their high mental illness rate. Of course, I would be attacked for saying such nonsense from the woke crowd. But, if they really wanted to lower their suicide rate, they would need to look at some of the real causes instead of playing the blame game. Maybe bullying does play a part, but likely so does a cross-wired brain. The first step to fixing a problem is to recognize what the problem really is.

It's no different then the BLM movement that would rather play the victim card and blame systemic racism, instead of addressing their real problems. Wouldn't you really want to solve your real problems instead of avoiding them? I guess it's always easier to point fingers at someone else, rather than yourself.