Being reported that Kobe Bryant Died????

James x2

Fox sports radio just had breaking news that TMZ of all people reported he died today in a helicopter crash. Network TV shows nothing. WTF ????

This must be the crash.

Additional report:

Fox sports radio just had breaking news that TMZ of all people reported he died today in a helicopter crash. Network TV shows nothing. WTF ????
TMZ also broke Michael Jackson death before everyone else. Kinda makes sense since they probably have tails on celebs and wouldn't hesitate to post a story before authorities confirm like mainstream networks would...

Hoping Kobe's family wasn't onboard. I know he has some daughters

Rick Fox reportedly on board too. Damn. Really hoping the part about his daughters isn’t true. I’ve seen conflicting reports on that.

Fox radio just reported that Kobe and his 4 daughters were the 5 who perished.Hope this is false.Just when things could not get any worse.Rest in peace.
Same. Such a tragedy. I grew up watching Kobe and he and Lebron made me love basketball

A lot of hours saved by not driving/sitting in LA traffic over the years, but maybe driving to Sunday basketball practice would have been better.