Beavercreek

I watched Beavercreek play yesterday at Springfield shootout. Im not saying they will win the league or make a deep run in tournament but they looked different. Tons of energy man to man defense full court and bench had just as much energy

I heard the same thing cats. I’m not sure who all played at Springfield last weekend but I heard Beavercreek didn’t lose. I was told both Trotwood and Springfield were in that scrimmage but I would imagine both schools had some kids not playing because both have DI football talent. Apparently Pittman isn’t going to coach a team that scores in the high 30s to mid 40s most of the year. Creek has a good guard tandem back with Saleh and Herbort, and Duval is a top 20 kid in Ohio for class of 2022. I can’t see them winning 20 games but I can see improvement and maybe win 15 but just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truth That

20 wins in that conf annually!? Get out of here. You have to go out play a tough schedule to prepare yourself for a tourney run. Fairmont made a district final which is tough to do and won 17 games. That’s one heck of a year but they didn’t win 20 games so you consider it a disappointment. So clueless

Wise words!

Sgt Friday is on the right track. They should have a few good players this year relative to the other league teams.

I wouldn't be surprised if they won anywhere from 12-15 regular season games this coming year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Saw Creek play a couple times. Playing a more uptempo game but a lot of ‘me’ ballers. It’s early but no bigs. They should have a winning record but can’t see them winning more than 12-14. Just my opinion

Saw Creek play a couple times. Playing a more uptempo game but a lot of ‘me’ ballers. It’s early but no bigs. They should have a winning record but can’t see them winning more than 12-14. Just my opinion

Win 12-14 against great competition to prep for tournament gives them a chance to play for sectionals. Unless 20 wins is priority but ask Vandalia Butler what they prefer...20 wins or out in first round