Beavercreek at Wayne - Jan 8

User13

Big game between a pair of two-loss teams. This one will go a long way in deciding the GWOC Central champs. Some people might be surprised that Creek is averaging 70 PPG this season. Wayne averages 73.

Huber Heights Wayne Warriors

Looking foward to seeing the Huber Heights Wayne Warriors take on the Beavercreek Beavers Tuesday night in the new Wayne gym! Little concerned about losing a little bit of home court advantage playing in new gym but excitement should make up for it! 2 really good basketball teams go to war in the GWOC again!

Wayne has it's work cut out for them, defending Camper will be a chore but i think that the beavers lack of depth will hurt them, this Will be interesting tonight.

Creek has much more depth this year, particularly in guards. Coach Ahrns is regularly playing 10 guys. Last year he played only 6 or 7.

Beavercreek coach John Ahrns had this to say about Wayne after beating Springfield on Friday:

“Wayne has as much talent as any high school basketball team has a right to have,” Ahrns said. “They’ll play ten guys in the first three minutes. They’re just that good.

“We need to be more consistent. If we can get 32 consistent minutes, we’re going to be tough to beat. If we don’t then we’re going to leave teams in the game.”

Is there anyone at the game that can give updates? I was hoping it was going to be online at daytonoldies.com but the website is asking for a username and password now for a login?

Yeah I know but I heard talk about them doing a special broadcast because it was the first game in the new gym. Either way whats up with the login and password now?

When i go to daytonoldies.com I click on listen to wayne basketball online link and it takes me to a new page and it asks for a login and password. It also says for information for stream broadcast contact the broadcaster. Its just weird because it has never done this before it normally just plays the game.

Huber Heights Wayne Warriors

My Wayne Warriors pulled out a tough hard fought win vs a very good Beavercreek team tonight 59-58 in new gym home opener! Glad to be there new gym is nice but going to miss front row seats being right on top of court in old gym. I thought it always made for more hostile homecourt advantage for Wayne but on to new things! Good luck to the Warriors rest of the season! Go Wayne! Go GWOC!

When i go to daytonoldies.com I click on listen to wayne basketball online link and it takes me to a new page and it asks for a login and password. It also says for information for stream broadcast contact the broadcaster. Its just weird because it has never done this before it normally just plays the game.

They are testing 24/7 streaming but the music licensing process has not been completed yet. (Extra licensing and royalties are required to stream music on the internet vs. playing it over the air.) The stream is password protected as a result and someone forgot to change it to public for the game. Problem will be solved for good when the licenses come in and the stream goes public full time. Android and iPhone apps will be provided for mobile devices as well.