Bearcats basketball 2020-2021

Sig Hansen

6'10" Colgate forward Rapolas Ivanauskas is transferring to UC. He was the Patriot League POY, averaged 13 ppg and 7.6 rpg. He dominated when Colgate beat UC back in December. Was hoping Brannen would bring in two or three solid transfers, this is a good start.

When's the last time UC had a European guy in the starting 5?

6'10" Colgate forward Rapolas Ivanauskas is transferring to UC. He was the Patriot League POY, averaged 13 ppg and 7.6 rpg. He dominated when Colgate beat UC back in December. Was hoping Brannen would bring in two or three solid transfers, this is a good start.

When's the last time UC had a European guy in the starting 5?
Does Jihad Muhammed count? He played basketball like he was from another country/planet

Give me this guy and Dou and Eason at the 4/5 spots and give Vogt 5-10 minutes per game until he can stop being so damn soft.

Really hoping for DeJuluis (spelling?) from Michigan.
Any chance he stays at Michigan given recent events with the recruits?

Haven’t kept up, what’s going on with Howard at Michigan? They lost some big time recruits lately as well.

NVM: Upon further reading it looks like Howard landed the 8th rated recruiting class.

Last edited:
Haven’t kept up, what’s going on with Howard at Michigan? They lost some big time recruits lately as well.

NVM: Upon further reading it looks like Howard landed the 8th rated recruiting class.

They got close with a few 5 stars in the 2020 class (Isaiah Todd and Josh Christopher) that the other blue bloods backed off of (and with good reason) but ultimately came in 2nd place with both on signing day this past week.

If they don't end up losing any players to the NBA this summer they'll be a top 25 team next year.

Does it piss anyone else off that X plays pretty much every game on national television while UC has like 8 games a year that are only on the internet? F the AAC. The ESPN app will not load on my fire stick.

I don't know that last 5 minutes or so the team looked really good. Hopefully a flash of their potential.

Wasn't too discouraged or elated with what I saw tonight.

The early fouls threw off Keith's psyche and he never recovered, even though the team is clearly better when he is on the court.

Don't think Davenport is going to be a key player this year, but I'm glad he played down the stretch. We were desperate for a small ball line-up all game and he ended up being the key cog that allowed us to finally match up well with Lipscomb after 30+ minutes of failed line-up combinations.

Harvey looked a lot more fluid player than last season. He's due for a much bigger role.