Bearcats basketball 2019-2020

That 2nd half last night was a thing of beauty. Cumberland looked like Cumberland again. Vogt had 12 and 11 on 6-6 shooting. Jaevin had a great night as well.

Things are looking up for the Bearcats!
Continuing to improve as a team.
Not sure the same can be said at UCLA or on Victory Pkwy.

Last edited:
Cumberland was incredible tonight. If Vogt could finish at the rim they would've won by 35 lol. Two massive games coming up.

They need to win 3 of the next 4 to keep their tournament hopes alive. Fortunately the team seems to have turned a corner. The Cumberland we know has finally appeared. He had a rough OOC but in-conference he's doing better than he did last season.

I know the December games were brutal to watch. Losses to Bowling ''freakin'' Green and the disastrous Colgate game really put our tournament chances in doubt, but recently this bunch is really fun to watch. Since Cumberland has bought in and gotten himself in game shape, and guys have figured out their roles the Bearcats appear to be legit. I think they are primed for a February run to the tournament, and maybe a little post season success.

The talent difference between UC and Houston is glaring. The lack of depth is killer against good teams. Jaevin has done nothing to impress me all season. Jarron, Scott, and Vogt all playing very well. Too bad they're the only 3 that bothered to show up lol

That long review and the missed free throws were total momentum killers, despite Jarreau getting kicked out of the game.

This game is absolute torture. They've had like ten straight possessions to take the lead and it's still tied. My God