Bearcats 2015-2016

I'm flabbergasted that UNLV seems to think so highly of Mick Cronin.

Will this have an effect on Jarron Cumberland? Can he decommit? I'd be seriously pissed off if that happened. Whoever the next coach is, I just hope he switches to a more attractive style of play. Easily my number one gripe about Cronin.

Unless it's changed since this article last year Cumberland is screwed if he wants out. If he wanted to stay local Chris Mack wouldn't mind. What stinks even more when a coach puts a school on probation and leaves to coach at another school. Not sure if that has been changed yet but that really stinks when a player commits and can't leave under that circumstance.

http://www.defenseone.com/politics/2015/04/heres-why-us-wont-recognize-armenian-genocide/109864/

Unless it's changed since this article last year Cumberland is screwed if he wants out. If he wanted to stay local Chris Mack wouldn't mind. What stinks even more when a coach puts a school on probation and leaves to coach at another school. Not sure if that has been changed yet but that really stinks when a player commits and can't leave under that circumstance.

http://www.defenseone.com/politics/2015/04/heres-why-us-wont-recognize-armenian-genocide/109864/

One of the many BS policies of the NCAA, for sure.

Not to take this off topic but do you think Mack stays at Xavier? It sounds like he's going to be Louisville's #1 target (isn't his wife also originally from there?).

Also, a lot in the media think Calipari is gone and headed to Brooklyn. I wonder who they'd target as his replacement.

53-43 overall (28-22 Big South), leading Winthrop to Big South Tournament runner-up finishes in 2014 and 2015. This season they went 23-9 and a Big South regular season conference title this year. Lost to UNC Wilimington in the Big South conference tourney. In the 2 regular season games they beat and lost to UNCW by one point in each game.

To Intresting tweets
Chad Brendel: UNLV is doing everything possible to keep Cronin from getting on the plane and returning to Cincinnati without a deal.

UNLV beat writer: I've gone back and forth on if Cronin deal happens, but I think longer talks go, more promising for #UNLVmbb. Call it a gut feeling. #RJnow

UNLV AD stating Cronin verbally agreed to a deal but didn't return their calls or answer the phone once he returned home to Cincinnati.

Looks like Sacred Heart PG transfer Cameron Broome is going to be officially visiting UC in the next week or two. He's down to UC, NC State, Seton Hall and Creighton. Averaged 23 PPG last year. Hopefully UC can land him. I have zero confidence in Jenifer as the PG when Troy graduates.

2.9 apg to 3.8 turnovers. But 4.8 rebounds. Not much of an outside threat. We'll have strong guard play in 2 years with him, Evans, Cumberland.

Yeah the assist to TO ratio is not good. Probably a lot had to do with him basically having to do everything for them. 3 point % is weak, but his overall FG % is actually pretty good. The thought of Jenifer taking over just scares me.