Battleground State Predictions

Yea. Tonight isn't the night to avoid paying overtime.
I’m sure there are people who would gladly volunteer. If anything comes out of this election, I hope these rust belt states change their moronic counting methods. All states should like Florida counting-wise

PA is a joke. Better secure those ballots so no funny business happens

Everyone should go to bed . You may not know til Friday with crap like.this

It’s an embarrassment. As embarrassing as multiple situations in FL have been over the years, their methods for counting early vote are among the best in the nation. I don’t understand why every state hasn’t adopted that same policy.

I don't usually go to bed yet.

I did see something on disney plus I might watch a bit of. Right Stuff. Anyone watch any of that?

AZ looking good for Biden but PA is not
Trend of the night is that every battleground looks good for Biden early then slowly goes to Trump. Early voting getting reported/counted first in most of these states probably the reason.

I am not saying AZ switches to Trump, but based on the FL, OH, NC, and TX situations I wouldn't be surprised if AZ doesn't flip to Trump before it is all in.

Trend of the night is that every battleground looks good for Biden early then slowly goes to Trump. Early voting getting reported/counted first in most of these states probably the reason.

I am not saying AZ switches to Trump, but based on the FL, OH, NC, and TX situations I wouldn't be surprised if AZ doesn't flip to Trump before it is all in.
Cohn has been pretty bearish on Biden all night and said his initial lead is enormous and will be tough for Biden to overcome

Should have read the rest of this thread as you guys already covered the Philadelphia laziness.

Damn this is like watching your team play an entire season of football in one night. I'm so glad we only do this once every 4 years. This is nerve wracking.
My wife went grocery shopping, is deep/spring cleaning the kitchen, she is doing anything to stay out of the living room. I am flipping back and forth between CNN and Fox on both the TV and my computer...

She says is makes her too nervous and gives her anxiety, to just tell her later what happens.

My wife went grocery shopping, is deep/spring cleaning the kitchen, she is doing anything to stay out of the living room. I am flipping back and forth between CNN and Fox on both the TV and my computer...

She says is makes her too nervous and gives her anxiety, to just tell her later what happens.
Who gets nervous over this?

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Looks like Biden will probably hold on in AZ which means he must win 2 of the 3 rust belt states (assuming he wins MN & NV)
Hunch is that Biden will get PA. Based on the early vote will not be counted tonite and the urban vote is generally not in, there seems to be a lot of Biden vote out there. The question is can he pull Wisconsin or Michigan. Whiskey might be more likely.