Battleground State Predictions

NC will be tight. Trump takes FL. Biden NEEDS PA. Lots of closet Trump fans in PA. Early on, not looking good for Joe. Had he taken FL it would be more bright but now it is tough.

Read somewhere that the Cleveland vote has been basically counted?
I think I read 80%-ish. Saw a map where Biden is overperforming almost everywhere and Trump is underperforming in quite a few counties. Still expecting Trump to win OH by 3-4%

I think I read 80%-ish. Saw a map where Biden is overperforming almost everywhere and Trump is underperforming in quite a few counties. Still expecting Trump to win OH by 3-4%

Yeah, There are quite a few suburban and rural counties with 0 precints

NC starting to look pretty good for Orange Man...currently at 81% on the needle with 75% in.

NC is going red.

I’m kind of floored at Ohio though. If Ohio swung this far, I’m curious to see how far the rest of the rust belt swung.

VA has very little in at moment from Blue areas. Expect a big jump. NC will be razor thin. Why is PA so far behind the times? Ohio does an excellent job with voting IMO. Should be a national model.

Watching all of these real time metrics is fascinating to say the least. We all can be at each others necks most the time but we all come together to comment on how this all shakes out. Pretty cool.