Baseball...Baseball...Baseball

Red14

There appears to Finally be some movement to the middle for baseball. It appears now the conversation is about the number of games. 60-70 games.

As it turns out, and many doubted, they are about to pull off the 60 game regular season. Looks like two teams (Detroit and St. Louis) will only play 58, but the other 28 will get 60. I think MLB did a good job.

Also saw consideration for fans for some playoffs. Another good thing.

As it turns out, and many doubted, they are about to pull off the 60 game regular season. Looks like two teams (Detroit and St. Louis) will only play 58, but the other 28 will get 60. I think MLB did a good job.

Cards and Tigers slated for a Double Header on Monday to get to 60 if necessary.

I agree - we all give MLB a hard time for the many dumb things they do, but credit is due for them pulling this off. I've enjoyed it, and will enjoy it more if the Reds keep winning and go well into October.

Kudos to Rob Manfred for not shutting everything down back in July when the Marlins had their outbreak. It took a lot of balls not to cave to the media pressure.