Baseball 2024

Michael Bilo throws a no-hitter in the Regional Finals to punch Mason’s ticket upstate. Unreal.
Dude was dealing. He didn’t have the velocity of Theophilous, but throwing 90 mph with movt and location is going to get a lot of strikeouts.

Unfortunately, hard to see Moe not running it back next yr with all they return. They bring back 7 of 9 starters plus Theophilous. Their 2 best hitters are Sophs.

Elder brings back a few good players, but nowhere near the level of Moe. I’d be surprised if they lose a GCL game over the next 2 years.

Unfortunately, hard to see Moe not running it back next yr with all they return. They bring back 7 of 9 starters plus Theophilous. Their 2 best hitters are Sophs.

Elder brings back a few good players, but nowhere near the level of Moe. I’d be surprised if they lose a GCL game over the next 2 years.

Can't worry about Moeller. They will continue to get the best kids from the area. Elder is doing fine. They just need to get an ace like they have had in the past.

From a pure talent perspective, Elder has lost much more in the past. They return more than half of their starting lineup along with a few sophomores that dressed for the playoffs and a JV squad that went 18-5. Arms are going to be at a premium as that is the main concern for next year’s squad, but the bats should be as good if not better.

Can't worry about Moeller. They will continue to get the best kids from the area. Elder is doing fine. They just need to get an ace like they have had in the past.
You say that like they’re easy to find. E brings back some good players but they’re losing almost all of their pitching.

From a pure talent perspective, Elder has lost much more in the past. They return more than half of their starting lineup along with a few sophomores that dressed for the playoffs and a JV squad that went 18-5. Arms are going to be at a premium as that is the main concern for next year’s squad, but the bats should be as good if not better.
Not having a true number 1 starter is going to be what hurts them, just like this yr. This team hit the ball well. They actually had more hits vs Mason this yr than last yr’s tournament game where they won.

Will Elder be D2 in baseball next season? I've heard so many different things that I don't know what to believe?

They should be pretty good again next year. Walpole and Roden will be all city type players.

Schneider started all yr in Centerfield. Both cathers are back, Schondel and Barnes should be in the rotation, and there is plenty of talent at the jv level that will be on varsity next yr.

Will Elder be D2 in baseball next season? I've heard so many different things that I don't know what to believe?

They should be pretty good again next year. Walpole and Roden will be all city type players.

Schneider started all yr in Centerfield. Both cathers are back, Schondel and Barnes should be in the rotation, and there is plenty of talent at the jv level that will be on varsity next yr.
I believe baseball is not affected. They will be D1.
After what Thompson did with this team after this start I have no reason to doubt you that they will be highly competitive next year.

Can we hop off Mason’s tip? It’s pathetic riding the jock of another school this hard.
It’s pathetic carrying water for another school. Have some balls ffs.

Who created this brand new thread to cheer for Centerville basketball, in the Elder forum, less than three months ago?

Is there another poster named Omar?

Congrats Elks​

Omar

Way to go!

Mason won 1-0 against Perrysburg to advance to the Finals Saturday. Hanley had a complete game and the game winning double. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him go somewhat early in next month’s draft.

Mason won 1-0 against Perrysburg to advance to the Finals Saturday. Hanley had a complete game and the game winning double. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him go somewhat early in next month’s draft.
There’s only 20 rounds now, 615 picks in total. It’s not like when there was 60 rounds and teams would just waste picks late draft picks as favors to people working in the organization.