Barry Bonds fired as Marlins hitting coach after one season

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Barry Bonds’ return to baseball was short-lived. The Miami Marlins have reportedly parted ways with the San Francisco Giants legend after just one season as the team’s hitting coach, according to Jon Heyman.

In his only season as the team’s hitting coach, Bonds managed to improve the Marlins’ offense, but not by much. The club did post a .263 batting average, which ranked fourth in the league, but most of the other offensive numbers were middle of the pack. Miami ranked 13th with a .322 on-base percentage and 27th with a .394 slugging percentage. All told, the Marlins offense improved from 19th in 2015 to just 17th in 2016 according to fWAR.

Read more:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report...hitting-coach-after-one-season-220416164.html

I think it's hypocritical for major league baseball to allow Bonds, McGuire or any former convicted steriod users to pull a check from a major league team.

Bonds was a great player, but he was also surly and didn't mix well with teammates and the media. I don't know why the Marlins even hired him in the first place.

I don't have any problem with MLB keeping Pete out of the hall of fame, but I don't understand why they allow Bonds and McGuire to have jobs in baseball. They would have a lifetime bans as well if I was in charge. And any other convicted steroid users.

Hail Mary to all of you,NEVER,NEVER,EVER,should they allowed near baseball...BAM!