Barberton Football 2020

What Barberton football 2020? I think if there is football we will go 10-0, those guys have lost like 1 game their whole careers together. The JV should have been the varsity team in 2019. I am not sure how many of those players will leave to Hoban and Massillon though. But, if all of those guys stay watch out, they are good.

I have the right to my opinion. And my opinion was what I stated. That Jayvee team was phenomenal, Gotto would have known that if he would have went to their games with I and the ten other fans that followed them, you undoubtedly not one of them.

I thoroughly enjoyed coming to your house this past year. Hungout with some great Barberton fans beforehand that were very welcoming and fun. Looking forward to repaying that gesture to you guys this year. Good luck to you guys!

I have the right to my opinion. And my opinion was what I stated. That Jayvee team was phenomenal, Gotto would have known that if he would have went to their games with I and the ten other fans that followed them, you undoubtedly not one of them.
JV is JV. Big difference playing Varsity. You must not have played sports. Gotto has a proven track record, what’s yours? That’s right it’s easy to coach in the Stands. Maybe we should hire Jay Glazer back who played boys whose parents made u inform donations.

I thoroughly enjoyed coming to your house this past year. Hungout with some great Barberton fans beforehand that were very welcoming and fun. Looking forward to repaying that gesture to you guys this year. Good luck to you guys!
Thank you. You also.

I was very impressed w the jv team. Handled us pretty good. Granted we finished w a losing record. Including 2 3 pt. losses to Iggy & Ed. Underclasses can be deceiving but Barberton program is in good shape imo. Glad to playing you again.

I was very impressed w the jv team. Handled us pretty good. Granted we finished w a losing record. Including 2 3 pt. losses to Iggy & Ed. Underclasses can be deceiving but Barberton program is in good shape imo. Glad to playing you again.
Our JV played on Friday nights most of the time lol

Good to hear Massillon is back on the recruiting trail. OHSAA, are you good with this?
The doors are always open at Massillon. Don’t be mad that he left Barberton, there are always reasons why kids want to leave. A kid left Massillon a month ago and went to Hoban, are you ok with that ?