Barberton Basketball 2020-21

Heard today at Hunky Club a kid named Slobodon Milinkovich is transferring from Akron East. 6’2 stroker ace.

Do they a scrimmage tomorrow morning at Berlin Hiland, it's supposed to be Hiland,West Salem Northwestern, Barberton ,is this for sure, let us know how they did

Beat Twinsburg by 17. Better then making little sawyerwood take 40 terrible shots a game playing no defense. What 6’4 kids he chase off? Greynolds set up that schedule blame him.
Goran was ran off and is back this year, Lemon was cut as a junior, and Jones was kept and quit as a junior , cut this season. So he wasted a whole year with cutting Lemon last year and turns around and gives him tons of tick as a senior.

Goran was ran off and is back this year, Lemon was cut as a junior, and Jones was kept and quit as a junior , cut this season. So he wasted a whole year with cutting Lemon last year and turns around and gives him tons of tick as a senior.
Guess barberton is not back.

What’s the point sawyerwood?

What’s the point sawyerwood?
I was answering the question you asked a while back about what kids he chased off? And word has it four of the six juniors on the team abruptly quit after last nights game. Keep in mind that is a class that has won the league their freshmen year, and I think last year as well. The kids neither like or respect the coaching staff they have at Barberton. He is not a very good coach at all. You came blame sawyerwood and Jr all you want, but bottom line this program is heading in the wrong direction and the captain of the ship has no idea how to sail.

I was answering the question you asked a while back about what kids he chased off? And word has it four of the six juniors on the team abruptly quit after last nights game. Keep in mind that is a class that has won the league their freshmen year, and I think last year as well. The kids neither like or respect the coaching staff they have at Barberton. He is not a very good coach at all. You came blame sawyerwood and Jr all you want, but bottom line this program is heading in the wrong direction and the captain of the ship has no idea how to sail.
Juniors quite! Softness left from sawerwood, jr. Regime.

Who the hell is Jones?

You are right my bad the magics are back. Their coaching staff contains nothing but hall of famers. Fox is an All American.
Better coaching staff now then was before with sawyerwood and jr.
who do you want to coach? Hazzard can’t pass his drivers test on Norton Ave. tron can’t find the gym to watch his daughters play.
Sawyerwood still throwing basketball off backboard trucking everybody-he is globetrotter.

Yep you right! All of those juniors who quit are football starters! I'm sure Gotto doesn't coach em up hard at all. They are all soft! Sawyerwood and Jr. again
Gato let’s them get away with everything. No practice, etc. silver spoon Lee needs to get in the weight room. He passes only 25 years s.

Better coaching staff now then was before with sawyerwood and jr.
who do you want to coach? Hazzard can’t pass his drivers test on Norton Ave. tron can’t find the gym to watch his daughters play.
Sawyerwood still throwing basketball off backboard trucking everybody-he is globetrotter.
I cant figure out my favorite coaching move of the season so far. Maybe you could help me
a. not calling a timeout with 11 seconds left down by three, to I dont know maybe draw up a play against Highland. Then calling one with 0.3 seconds left
b. leaving Blackmon in after he missed practice and got a technical foul for taunting. Maybe a teachable moment but hey who am I to complain about the great coach.
c. last but not least completely burying his bench against Copley, after subbing everyone in multiple times the previous games. A great confidence boost for the juniors, should really help develop them.

No body qualified from barberton to be head coach here. Truth.
Tron and Hazard are both very much qualified to coach at Barberton as are many other former players and coaches (too bad they are not connected with Sabol the way Kyle is ) . All of which would be very viable replacements for the current Coach who will lead Barberton even farther down from mediocre to really bad! Have you looked at the current state of the Freshmen and JV teams? Before middle school closed they weren't looking to hot either. Very rough times ahead.