Aurora at Ravenna Week 2

Based on what I've read on Aurora, seems to be one of their better years lately. Although who is going to argue with their history in the playoffs since 2007.

I know Ravenna will be rebuilding and based on their game against Tallmadge (albeit Tallmadge did shoot themselves in the foot) it should make for an interesting game. Ravenna doesn't have an "elite" back like they've had in the past but will bring a formidable running game nonetheless.

There should be a good multitude of rushing yards in this game, and hopefully limited turnovers/mistakes.

Let's go Ravens!

Aurora is dealing with some injuries to key players. They may be without both corners and 2 way starter and D1 recruit on the line. Should be an interesting game. Greenmen have exceptional run defense and big, powerful and fast back in Quinn. Ravenna is hard to beat at home. I'm taking Greenmen 24 to 14.

As a Walsh Jesuit fan I have nothing but respect for the Aurora program and think they will find a way to win, despite the injuries. I think the Ravens might keep it close, though.

Ravenna was able to do just enogh and take advantage of what Tallmadge gave them last week to win.

I was able to watch the replay on time warner on-demand.

The O-Line for Tallmadge seem to play well last week and that will be the key this week, I.M.O.

Johnny Linn Seems like a good hard-nose inside runner who could have a big part of the game this week,if the line is on.

From the little I know about Aurora this season, it appears they are going to be very good.

Prediction, 28-26 Aurora.

Based on what I saw from Ravenna last week, and what I know about the Aurora program, I think Aurora wins this game fairly easily. No disrespect to Ravenna, as they are a good team, but Aurora is better.

Aurora 35
Ravenna 21

I know each side has their fair share of injuries.

I think a few DB's and LB's are out for Aurora.

Ravenna will be without their starting QB on offense. Heard he has a cast and will only be on the defensive side of the ball.

We will see what happens.

Based on what I saw from Ravenna last week, and what I know about the Aurora program, I think Aurora wins this game fairly easily. No disrespect to Ravenna, as they are a good team, but Aurora is better.

Aurora 35
Ravenna 21

wow! good prediction H2 750 Kawasaki. I used to drag race with this bike