August is officially cancelled

I wouldn’t underestimate the silent majority, Hillary.
It’s completely different this time. I’ll just leave it as we will see in November but at this point I see no chance in hell for 4 more years.
Don’t want to ruin another thread in high school football because of politics.

Lmao imagine voting for 4 more years of this.
It’s completely different this time. I’ll just leave it as we will see in November but at this point I see no chance in hell for 4 more years.
Don’t want to ruin another thread in high school football because of politics.

My prediction

Attachments

• 203F272D-2A6D-4C93-B602-61E82CCECE0A.jpeg
    203F272D-2A6D-4C93-B602-61E82CCECE0A.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 39
Lmao this could be the funniest thing on here. Every other country in the world has this figured out and we can’t because of lack of leadership starting from the top. I’m guessing you’re an anti-masker.

This country is full of selfish morons who don't give a crap. The protests are the main reason for the resurgence that and the simple fact when you start testing 10 fold you will find more cases..... the average age of the infected is way down proving my point as these age group was never tested before..... remember when they stated early on that over 100,000 had in Ohio?

No, I wear a mask when I am in public as well as social distance but many around me do not do the same and some make fun of me.

Frankly, I do not believe we should shut down and those who feel that they are not at high risk should go around business as usual with the exception of mask wearing and social distancing when it can be done.... for those who are high risk then they should stay quarantined until a vaccine is available or the virus runs it course...... I believe that is called common sense but the Democrats want to play politics and be PC police.

Not everyone has a local health department. The county boards serve them. Grow up a little.
Yes we all know that but Maxie and I weren’t discussing that. So don’t try and get into a conversation that
A. Doesn’t involve you
B. You have no idea what is being discussed
Get lost.

Go screw off, you know damn well that he was criticized for closing the border by the Democrats..... the Dems are playing arm chair QB rooting against America. If you are one of them you are sick. The Dems trying to keep things shut with the ridiculous extra $600 incentive not to work. Hope you are enjoying that when others are out there working for a living.
I been working my butt during the whole pandemic.I had covid 19 in december.attacked my heart and never stopped working.I did not know at the time. Republicans have horrible leadership. Worst pandemic response in the world history.noone should defend donald trump.

I been working my butt during the whole pandemic.I had covid 19 in december.attacked my heart and never stopped working.I did not know at the time. Republicans have horrible leadership. Worst pandemic response in the world history.noone should defend donald trump.

You had it in December? How is that possible..... I'm calling BS.

Dont blame dewine blame Donald trump and the government.Awful leadership. And the pandemic was handled so bad.

Warren begged for funding in September of 2019 and all he’s concerned with is trying to jab her on Twitter. She’s proposing policy such as her wealth tax on $.02 of every dollar over $50M in wealth. Might help my daughter pay this debt we’re going to leave her with as a country. Take a look at the balance since the tax cuts in ‘16 (that expire for earners under $75k), deficit back over a trillion pre-Covid. That’s not even touching on the character and leadership disaster, it has to frustrate anyone who has ever led. Shame they couldn’t spare funding for the PREDICT program.

I been working my butt during the whole pandemic.I had covid 19 in december.attacked my heart and never stopped working.I did not know at the time. Republicans have horrible leadership. Worst pandemic response in the world history.noone shoud donald trump.
You had it in December? How is that possible..... I'm calling BS.
IT started in October in china.trump organization knew about in December. But refused to do anything till middle of March way to late. This is why high school football might be postponed. So sad.

IT started in October in china.trump organization knew about in December. But refused to do anything till middle of March way to late. This is why high school football might be postponed. So sad.
His followers think he is greater than God and has done nothing wrong.

A complete disaster from the OHSAA and the state of Ohio. Again giving no clear directives on anything just continuing to kick the can down the road. They have zero plans on how to move forward because they do not want to be the bad guy.
Practice starts Saturday. Opening Friday night is August 28. What don't you get?

Last edited:
Did you get tested for it or antibodies?

According to China, you know the ones who pull the strings of Biden.... what you are saying is false.... and we all know we should believe China Joe......

Trump closed the borders immediately while the Dems called him a Xenophobe. China and the WHO continued to cover up and lie about it while Corrupt Pelosi was protesting by dancing in the streets of China Town....

I came here for high school football but you guys keep pulling me into this crap. Move over to the Debate Forum and I hope the NFL burns to the ground and as for High school football.... I honestly no longer care. That is what happens when one shuts things down..... People become depressed. More people will die from suicide than "actual" deaths of Covid and not the corrupt inflated total.

Is the Franklin County Health Commissioner a doctor?
Hamilton County?
Butler County?
Montgomery County?
Cuyahoga?
Lucas?

The answers to the above questions are "no" for each.

How many of those Health Commissioners who are not Doctors donated to Dictator Dewines Campaign? This administration in Ohio has absolutely no common sense at all??

According to China, you know the ones who pull the strings of Biden.... what you are saying is false.... and we all know we should believe China Joe......

Trump closed the borders immediately while the Dems called him a Xenophobe. China and the WHO continued to cover up and lie about it while Corrupt Pelosi was protesting by dancing in the streets of China Town....

I came here for high school football but you guys keep pulling me into this crap. Move over to the Debate Forum and I hope the NFL burns to the ground and as for High school football.... I honestly no longer care. That is what happens when one shuts things down..... People become depressed. More people will die from suicide than "actual" deaths of Covid and not the corrupt inflated total.
And Trump is without blame??

Are scrimmages allowed???
... scrimmages are SUSPENDED. We do not anticipate that suspension changing soon and there remains the possibility that no scrimmages will be permitted ...

As of right now, no and that likely will not change.

Last edited:
[

Closing travel to China really took care of things. Experts said it wouldn't work...just more meat for his clueless followers.