August is officially cancelled

To my understanding all of Franklin + Hamilton County is cancelling sports until Mid-October. Should be official tomorrow

Silly argument. White people ran everything when the constitution was written. It was put in place for the same reason then as now, so a few huge population states don't control everything. Pure democracy is anarchy, kinds like Portland, with their peaceful protests.
My argument exactly... The country was designed for white people by white people...thank you

So you're saying Columbus and Cincinnati are cancelling sports??

They will resume practice at Phase 1 at most places, but no games against anyone (all the schools going virtual, which I think in Franklin County is all, Hamilton I don't know if that is accurate)

They will resume practice at Phase 1 at most places, but no games against anyone (all the schools going virtual, which I think in Franklin County is all, Hamilton I don't know if that is accurate)
As far as I understand, the only Franklin districts that haven’t announced complete virtual to start are New Albany, Westerville (or was it Worthington), Grandview Heights and Dublin.

He stated they went to a resort. In Florida. You have to be f'ing dumb to do something like that right now. I never said only idiots travel. I’ve travelled plenty this summer...to low risk activities in low risk areas. Period. But hey, do what you want. Just dont whine and moan when kids don’t play ball this fall because some folks are selfish morons.
If only everyone was as smart as you, Paul, and just did the right thing then this global pandemic would have been over in a few weeks and we'd be back to normal. How mad that must make you. How irate. Irrational almost. So upset you'd call a complete stranger's son an "idiot" or anyone who might do something you wouldn't "f'ing dumb". I'm sure you're a calm, logical, compassionate person, but when people do things you don't like or agree with it must make you so angry.

My argument exactly... The country was designed for white people by white people...thank you
And yet Asians do even better than white people.

And Black African and Caribbean immigrants do better than African-Americans

Weird.

Has worked fine for almost 250 years. It's not based on race, but human nature. If you ever read anything about it you would know that. The democratic (D) run slave states wanted the 3/5 clause.

As far as I understand, the only Franklin districts that haven’t announced complete virtual to start are New Albany, Westerville (or was it Worthington), Grandview Heights and Dublin.

Dublin announced tonight.
Westerville announced today
Worthington actually shutting down sports, and all virtual
Not sure about GVH

Yes, have you ever heard of sex trafficking? Mexican Gangs are coming over the border.... he is putting an end to that.
Well.... he was not the only one who stated that Covid would go away when the weather heats up. Many have stated false statements when it comes to Covid including WHO and other so called experts.
I have not paid for the wall ..... Have you?
Record unemployment? Nope, unemployment has never been lower under Trump. The economy was booming under Trump and once the Pandemic is over he will do it again. More BS from the Left who blames Trump for Covid.....
Deficit always goes up...... who cares...... once China gets the bill for all of this that will steeply go down.
Protesters were far from being innocent. Stop watching the fake news CNN and see what is really going down. Unless you want every place to look like Seattle, Portland, and Chicago one needs to show force to stop the rioting. Support the Police, not the Marxist anti-American Mob.

I need actual stuff not this made up BS...... please try again?
Oh and trump is a scientist. I forgot he has discovered a treatment for covid. But you followers still follow.

If only everyone was as smart as you, Paul, and just did the right thing then this global pandemic would have been over in a few weeks and we'd be back to normal. How mad that must make you. How irate. Irrational almost. So upset you'd call a complete stranger's son an "idiot" or anyone who might do something you wouldn't "f'ing dumb". I'm sure you're a calm, logical, compassionate person, but when people do things you don't like or agree with it must make you so angry.

Not sure what your point is or what tone you are going for. Sarcasm? Try harder.
You are correct in saying that I’m angry. There is absolutely nothing illogical about anything I’ve said. I used to be a much more polite person, but honestly seeing how stupid so much of this country is I think it’s well beyond time to start calling a spade a spade.

We are in the middle of a global pandemic. There are 150,00p dead Americans. If someone chooses to travel to a state that is out of control and stays in a resort then yes, that person is an idiot and makes poor choices. At the end of the day, we are all in this together and the poor choices of another person have a larger impact on society as a whole which is exactly why this country can’t get its collective crap together and get this under control like almost every other major developed nation on the planet. Complete and total selfishness. "I want the economy open. I want football. I want school. I want I want I want. But I’m not willing to do any sacrifice whatsoever to get us there.". Many of you sound like selfish toddlers

So by all means, party on. Make poor choices, continue to support politicians that say crazy things and stoke the anti-mask movement, and travel to a hotspot state and go to crowded events like a resort. Just don’t turn around and bitch when there is no school or football. It’s your own stupid fault.

Hilliard can do what they want but ball is being played in Franklin county.
Ok. Check in with me by Friday and see if you want to revise your thinking.
This entire situation is sad, but completely predictable. The US no longer has the intestinal fortitude to do great things, or combat this virus. Maybe we'll get fed up enough to make better choices, but that’s a ways down the road yet. Poor leadership from the top on down.

So many of you so called fake scientist on here want to complain about no football, no school or no other activity. Politicians, Democrat and Republican (except trump), doctors, scientist, and many of our kids asked us all to wear masks to help. These fake scientist refused. Now the day is here where the kids suffer. Thank you to all the know it alls.

You have no source. This past weekend you said this season was ready to "goooooooooooooooooooooooo"

You also claimed Indiana is "ready to go", more like "ready to NO"

Just stop posting, you make CKnights seem like a genius.
Indiana announced today that they are staying 4.5 out of their 5 key factors to meet. Which means they will play sports in full. Live next to Indiana. Know kids from Indiana. Their sports are happening.

You can vacation safely. I am on Sanibel right now, have been since 7/4. Drove from Cincinnati, straight through. We do not visit restaurants and do curbside pickup for groceries. We are on the beach or at home or riding bikes. You can put a football field between people on my part of the beach. My family is the only one in the entire complex...only monthly rentals allowed. I drove to Fort Myers it was a joke and crowded.. Sanibel had mask requirements before most. I did a lot of research before renting. There are parts on Sanibel that are busy, we stay away.
But the Covid boogie man is probably on your grocery bags from the clerk that went to a busy beach. Might want to quarantine

Ok. Check in with me by Friday and see if you want to revise your thinking.
This entire situation is sad, but completely predictable. The US no longer has the intestinal fortitude to do great things, or combat this virus. Maybe we'll get fed up enough to make better choices, but that’s a ways down the road yet. Poor leadership from the top on down.
It is very sad. Many in the US do not have a backbone to stand with common sense. A sad situation is blame leadership for our individual decisions. Fear is running wild and spreading.

This is happening in Ohio also.
I would love to see what these positive letters look like. I have not been able to see anyone post on any social media one of these I didn't get tested but got sent a letter I was positive letters.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I would think even the local news agencies would run something on this and show one of the letters...

This is happening in Ohio also.
I agree and it is not being taken into consideration when the numbers are being tossed around. Just like the person who has been tested positive 15 times without symptoms when they are trying to leave the hospital after a surgery but need a negative test to be able to do so.

I would love to see what these positive letters look like. I have not been able to see anyone post on any social media one of these I didn't get tested but got sent a letter I was positive letters.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I would think even the local news agencies would run something on this and show one of the letters...
My wife’s uncle and 2 of his friends went somewhere in Tusc County, gave names and the line was too long and they left. The 2 friends got letters saying they were positive. I’ll see if I can get a pic of one. I also understand there is a lot of this going around but I don’t see the reason to make it up.

It is very sad. Many in the US do not have a backbone to stand with common sense. A sad situation is blame leadership for our individual decisions. Fear is running wild and spreading.
Bingo! Reminds me of the old cartoon of parents pointing at the kid and scolding them in front of the teacher in the 70s. In the 2000s parents are pointing at the teacher and scolding the teacher and not the kid. Sad that people want to find a scapegoat for all of their problems.

My wife’s uncle and 2 of his friends went somewhere in Tusc County, gave names and the line was too long and they left. The 2 friends got letters saying they were positive. I’ll see if I can get a pic of one. I also understand there is a lot of this going around but I don’t see the reason to make it up.
no I am not doubting it, but with today's social media and news coverage, I figured this would have been reported and a letter produced you know what I mean?