Ashtabula County schools discuss 2020 County-only schedules

Play Mooney... Oh wait, you'll find out what a joke is. How about Ursuline? Jokes on you bro! LOL!
Neither one of them are any good. Neither one of them made the playoffs. But you’re right they would also be worlds better than anyone that Conneaut played. When you don’t make the playoffs at nine and one, you know you play pathetic schedule.

Neither one of them are any good. Neither one of them made the playoffs. But you’re right they would also be worlds better than anyone that Conneaut played. When you don’t make the playoffs at nine and one, you know you play pathetic schedule.
Honestly, you remind me of that dude in Happy Gilmore, the one who constantly talks trash on Happy. He pops up at the most opportune time and yells "JACK !"
Come down off your thrown bro, your Struthers, not Kirtland.

Honestly, you remind me of that dude in Happy Gilmore, the one who constantly talks trash on Happy. He pops up at the most opportune time and yells "JACK !"
Come down off your thrown bro, your Struthers, not Kirtland.
My struthers what? Lol what did I throw bro?

Why do people get so pressed when a simple point is brought up. You feel the need to cry and say things like “play mooney” something the struthers fans would like to see every year. I wish. It would bring a huge gate. And if they’re gonna schedule a game OOC they can lose, I’d prefer a mooney or Ursuline just for the financial benefit alone. Off topic. Conneaut was very upset when they didn’t make the playoffs this season. Had they played anyone of value they may have seen their fortunes change. They’ve screwed themselves by playing a weak PA schedule.
Your page says you’re an Austintown guy. I know a mick from Austintown!! I think leetonia or Lisbon idk one of those schools just threw him out on his butt!

Last edited:
What a loser lol

Odds are you probably played on a bad Struthers team (if you played at all) , since you were bad for almost 30 years before Kuntz took over. You need an NFL caliber coach to make you a mediocre Youngstown program. Then you act like a hard , talking all tuff about other schools. Seems like a struck a nerve with Ursuline and Mooney?? Scared say scared? Until you step up and play traditional Youngstown powers, I suggest you both pipe down. That AD you're so critical of, should get a pay raise! Thank God she schedules 2 automatic wins every year, other wise you would most likely be 4-6 and never make the playoffs, you would just go back to being the punch line to a joke. Stop bullying weaker and smaller teams and step up!

Odds are you probably played on a bad Struthers team (if you played at all) , since you were bad for almost 30 years before Kuntz took over. You need an NFL caliber coach to make you a mediocre Youngstown program. Then you act like a hard , talking all tuff about other schools. Seems like a struck a nerve with Ursuline and Mooney?? Scared say scared? Until you step up and play traditional Youngstown powers, I suggest you both pipe down. That AD you're so critical of, should get a pay raise! Thank God she schedules 2 automatic wins every year, other wise you would most likely be 4-6 and never make the playoffs, you would just go back to being the punch line to a joke. Stop bullying weaker and smaller teams and step up!
Bullying weaker teams? Struthers is in the middle of the pack in the NE8 lol if you knew anything about the area you would know why teams don’t play Mooney or Ursuline. So is Canfield scared? Hubbard? Poland? Howland? You’re delusional. Just be happy the NE8 invited south range into the NE8 because they fit pretty well and they arnt “bullying” all those schools they used to play, but I guess they are now playing more Traditional Youngstown teams lol

Just see the pattern of checking in on NE8 relevant threads and you Strudders trolls start cracking a team two counties away for playing a weak schedule! I mean really??? WTF? Not even sure who or were Conneaut is, but you guys are so negative it's sad. And yes all those schools are chicken for not playing Ursuline and Mooney! Just schedule West Branch and 1-9 Lakeside tuff guys!! Good to see you dropped Crestview, because you struggled with a D6 farm school.

Just see the pattern of checking in on NE8 relevant threads and you Strudders trolls start cracking a team two counties away for playing a weak schedule! I mean really??? WTF? Not even sure who or were Conneaut is, but you guys are so negative it's sad. And yes all those schools are chicken for not playing Ursuline and Mooney! Just schedule West Branch and 1-9 Lakeside tuff guys!! Good to see you dropped Crestview, because you struggled with a D6 farm school.
If you knew anything you would know crestview dropped struthers so they could play south range, you’re not involved out there tho so you wouldn’t know who the raiders actually play. struthers played New philly last season who was ranked 1 in all of D3 last season, west branch was better then 1-9 and yes lakeside was a gimme game, but all 3 of those schools were significantly bigger schools lol last post to you being an absolute idiot when it comes to this areas football or sports in general won’t even respond to this clown anymore