Artis offered by Kent?

Some big games in the next 10 days, in order of importance.

Massillon (districts)

Lake (Districts, with a win over Massillon)

Springfield (there's always 300 fans at this rivalry night game)

Firestone (pct. championship)

Firestone (pct. championship)

Tallmadge

The kids enjoy playing Tallmadge because they have a good program. Nowhere near the intensity of playing Springfield but still a game they wanna win.

Yep, that's our excuse if we lose tonight.

I'm sure Ellet won't pitch their number one or two either tonight. They have to save those for Massillon and then Lake. Isn't that Thurs and Fri this week? And then I'm sure they want to win their league, so they have to save something for Firestone this week.

Just saying that this game won't be that intense.

Hey Richard, maybe you should stick to the football talk over on the ACS thread, baseball is much different and maybe just a little out of your range.

Why would Ellet be concerned about Firestone GR?? It is just the league and no one should care about that right? You and Eric Noel just stick to your cheer leading from the sidelines

Why would Ellet be concerned about Firestone GR?? It is just the league and no one should care about that right? You and Eric Noel just stick to your cheer leading from the sidelines

Where else am I supposed to cheer from?

I agree, no one should care about league titles, but I know that's a big deal with APS people.

And by the way, me and Eric usually don't stand by each other at the games. Usually on opposite sides. Maybe you got me confused with someone else.

And it seems that you may be there tonight. Please come and introduce yourself. I would love to meet you.

It is way to cold outside for me to go out there. Are you crazy? The next game I get to I may be able to make my way over to you. There are so many Tallmadge people that keep PMing me asking me saying they want to meet me face to face...

It is way to cold outside for me to go out there. Are you crazy? The next game I get to I may be able to make my way over to you. There are so many Tallmadge people that keep PMing me asking me saying they want to meet me face to face...

I've told you on several occasions where I'm at, just stroll down and introduce yourself.

You will see our 1 and 2 tonight but not because it's Tallmadge. They haven't thrown since against N. Canton nine days ago so they will both throw three innings tonight. That will put them on schedule to be ready Thursday and Friday if needed.

I don't know who's pitching tonight, but I do know who's pitching tomorrow and Wednesday. You'll probably see two Juniors tonight, maybe three Juniors.

I'm wondering if you will face Dakota Caldwell (Massillon) on thursday? Good LHP, lot of speed and a lot of movement.

Massillon has trouble with speed. We did have some great defense last thursday though. Should be a good game.

I know if you win, who'll you'll face on Friday, Tyler Straley (Lake).

Once everyone knows who you are, then people will know about your knowledge, or lack of, when it comes to baseball.

That is what yappi is, many people posting anonomously. Make your screen name your full name if you have guts! That will show how tough you are