ARMY vaccine

said_aouita

Will the many trumplicans who've refused the "rushed" mRNA vaccine be willing to get the new ARMY vaccine?
“With Omicron, there's no way really to escape this virus. You're not going to be able to avoid it. So I think pretty soon either the whole world will be vaccinated or have been infected,” Dr. Kayvon Modjarrad, director of Walter Reed’s infectious diseases branch.

Vaccinating the young and healthy is nothing more than a political exercise. There is no medical reasoning behind it. This vaccine should be allowed to be used on the rest of the population. I was thinking I read where that won't happen. BiG Pharma wins again.

Note to the importance of having subjects who have not been vaccinated. This rush to vaccinated everyone is mindless.

It's too late to vaccinate yourself from Omicron. It is spreading too fast. Unless you spend the next six weeks with no contact with anybody else, there is no way you are getting two shots a month apart and then waiting two weeks after the second shot for "full immunity."

Merry Christmas and Happy Severe Illness and Death.

It's too late to vaccinate yourself from Omicron. It is spreading too fast. Unless you spend the next six weeks with no contact with anybody else, there is no way you are getting two shots a month apart and then waiting two weeks after the second shot for "full immunity."

Merry Christmas and Happy Severe Illness and Death.

Yep, I know that not getting vaccinated is like playing rush and roulette with a revolver... the kind with 100,000 chambers.