Are you a true West Sider??

1663678576524.png

From the Enquirer today. In case you needed to be reminded about one of the best restaurants in Cincinnati and the region is located in East Price Hill. Primavista has been open for more than 20 years. Was there a few weeks ago. Still excellent. Great place for an anniversary, birthday or graduation, etc.

Excellent review just posted. Gives Primavista a glowing review.

New photos taken by the Enquirer last week.

Last edited:
From the Enquirer today. In case you needed to be reminded about one of the best restaurants in Cincinnati and the region is located in East Price Hill. Primavista has been open for more than 20 years. Was there a few weeks ago. Still excellent. Great place for an anniversary, birthday or graduation, etc.

Excellent review just posted. Gives Primavista a glowing review.
I have several friends who live in Queens Tower and meet them there often. We've also celebrated several Valentine's Days at Prima and have never been disappointed. One year we could not get a reservation at Prima and went to Somm Wine Bar right up the street on Price. We got a great bottle of wine there too, as well as a great meal. We see Eastsiders at those two great Price Hill dining spots, as well as Veracruz . Unfortunately some Westsiders haven't discovered these gems as yet.

I still haven’t been to Somm, I’ll be sure to once I move back to the city, but yeah Vera Cruz and Prima are great. Its been a few years since I’ve gone so maybe they’ve upped their game but I always disappointed in IPH. Great set up, awesome view, but the food just never did anything for me and the drinks options were just okay.

Don’t know if anyone mentioned it but Muddy Creek Rd. is now open. And, parts of the creek still smell like an open sewer.

I have several friends who live in Queens Tower and meet them there often. We've also celebrated several Valentine's Days at Prima and have never been disappointed. One year we could not get a reservation at Prima and went to Somm Wine Bar right up the street on Price. We got a great bottle of wine there too, as well as a great meal. We see Eastsiders at those two great Price Hill dining spots, as well as Veracruz . Unfortunately some Westsiders haven't discovered these gems as yet.
Back in my dating days, the Primavista was called "The Sovereign." It never failed to impress.

Maybe some good will come from that creep acquiring so much property in Sedamsville:

Klosterman and Ray Brown both really sound like pillars of the Sedamsville community. I did notice the Shell station that Brown built has been for sale for awhile now. The damn city still hasn't been him his traffic light. 🤣

Don’t care about the Skyline vs. Good Star debate, but… the Western Hills Gold Star closed up shop this week.
They're moving--I think to where the Cheviot Savings Bank used to be across the street from Lourdes. Some other restaurant will replace Gold Star on Glenway.