Are spectators allowed to bring unopened bottled water to the wrestling state?

Knee Tap

Not sure what the procedures are. Heading down tomorrow, just wondering if I bring a bag with extra waters and few snacks will be allowed?

Thanks for any help

Styxbb

From the email I got yesterday. I've never seen a water bottle less than 1 inch.

No Bag Policy - Bags are NOT permitted except medical bags or clutches no larger than 8" x 5" x 1". We suggest leaving most items at home.

CoachTreon

I carried in a prime rib dinner from Logan's Steakhouse, a two liter of mountain dew, and some doritos my senior year for the finals... put it in a plastic bag, dampened some singlets with water from the hotel sink and put those on top. The lady checking wrestlers' bags wanted nothing to do with reaching past those wet singlets ???

MPhillips

I carried in a prime rib dinner from Logan's Steakhouse, a two liter of mountain dew, and some doritos my senior year for the finals... put it in a plastic bag, dampened some singlets with water from the hotel sink and put those on top. The lady checking wrestlers' bags wanted nothing to do with reaching past those wet singlets ???
Where there's a will...

Knee Tap

Outstanding coach !!!;)