are most conference tournaments this weekend???

Western Buckeye League moved their tournament from Feb 13 to Feb 6. As I heard it, the logic was if there was a quarantine requirement, then they'd have enough time to get through that and still participate in Sectionals. I personally would rather have it been on Feb 12, but c'est la vie.

Our team is woefully short on points, so I'm really hoping the AD can find some 5 team dual events for the 13th and 20th.

The remaining 4 teams left in the final year of the East Central Ohio League (ECOL), moved the tournament from February 12 to 13 & back to the 12 to use the 14 day window. Marietta won't be competing. The tournament is on Baum's Page.

Were the Akron Public Schools wrestling in duals? I hadn't seen any results so I wasn't sure if they were wrestling. If so, will they be allowed to wrestle in the post-season?
Yes, and yes. They had duals each Wednesday at East and North High school, and will be allowed to participate in the postseason.

The NWOAL also had their conf tournament last weekend:

NWOAL Wrestling Championships

Team Scores

Wauseon 260, Delta 232.5, Liberty Center 182.5, Archbold 136, Evergreen 70, Bryan 58, Swanton 47.5, Montpelier 36, Patrick Henry 32.

First Place Matches

106 –
Collin Twigg (W) dec. Evan Hanefeld (D), 6-0.
113 – John Martinez (W) dec. Rylee Hanefeld (D),7-5.
120 – Damon Molina (W) dec. Carson Chiesa (D), 5-1.
126 – Zaden Torres (W) p. Jeff Camp (PH), 3:58.
132 – Zack Mattin (D) p. Lawson Grime (W), 3:46.
138 – Brodie Dominique (A) dec. Gabe Meyer (D), 3-0.
145 – Dylan Matthews (LC) dec. Jace Helminiak (D), 3-1 (SV).
152 – Connor Twigg (W) dec. Evan Perry (D), 9-4.
160 – Camren Foster (LC) dec. Zaiden Kessler (W), 8-3.
170 – Austin Kovar (W) dec. Wyat Ripke (A), 2-1.
182 – Carson Meyer (A) p. Owen Johnson (LC), 6:35.
195 – Max Hoffman (D) dec. Dylan McCandless (B), 7-2.
220 – Austin Kohlhofer (D) tech fall Hayden Dickman (A), 17-0.
285 – Brodie Stevens (S) dec. Jaden Banister (W), 1-0.